IGNORED

Just found out about this ragtime pianist named Tom Brier

phart010

Apparently he was one of the most talented ragtime pianists. He doesn’t play video games, but some friends of his would arrange video game music and have him play it and add his own twist. 

It has become addictive to listen to his renditions of video game tunes. Sadly, he was in a terrible car accident and is now paralyzed.

Edited by phart010
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

• The title was changed to Just found out about this ragtime pianist named Tom Brier
Graphics Team · Posted
On 7/12/2022 at 8:51 PM, phart010 said:

This was absolutely mesmerizing.

I can't believe this was sight-reading on the spot. Plus, he barely even glanced at his left hand to hit those chords that jump back and forth the whole time, and the improvised ending was brilliant!

-CasualCart

Brier was an absolute genius, friends and I used to gush at "his" video back in the days.

I only learned about the accident a few years back, it was heartbreaking to hear. His friend who has been uploading those videos have been posting occasional updates about his condition, and it sounds like his family has actually been holding back his options for recovery, which is even more terrible. Unfortunately the last update is almost two years ago now 😞 

8 hours ago, Sumez said:

Brier was an absolute genius, friends and I used to gush at "his" video back in the days.

I only learned about the accident a few years back, it was heartbreaking to hear. His friend who has been uploading those videos have been posting occasional updates about his condition, and it sounds like his family has actually been holding back his options for recovery, which is even more terrible. Unfortunately the last update is almost two years ago now 😞 

They should get him on shrooms, I hear they can regenerate neural and nerve tissue