IGNORED

The Collector's Quest Podcast

DefaultGen

On 1/11/2024 at 1:35 AM, Brickman said:

Me listening to @DefaultGen on ep238 giving the hard truth that no one will appreciate the GBA library as much as us hardcore GBA fans:

Sad Happy Hour GIF

We need that GBA episode ASAP so people can find out how underrated the system is.

Tyler knows we have to do one, but he is afraid

• Agree 1

On 3/13/2024 at 4:22 PM, xelement5x said:

Just finished the last episode, lol I knew going in it was almost 4 hours long but your optimism of it being a short episode near the start was kind of hilarious.

I'm also surprised you didn't mention collectible video game vinyl, lots of different pressing between official and bootleg stuff.

Did you want it to be 6 hours long?  I don't actually think I knew about the  FF8 cards, probably because I don;t like it and ignore it. X-Men I got the Cable card not so long ago to complete my set and felt pretty good about that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to loop back here as a Nall (from Lunar) plush and poster came up for sale recently and it ended at a whopping $1425.  Craziest price I have seen on it so far (the poster is also in big demand too), but it has also been awhile since one was listed.  If you guys do an updated collectibles episode you've got a new thing to talk about besides the Elephant card. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/135026805803

image.png.c44b33bd81775c1fc29f51b50c56441b.png

16 hours ago, xelement5x said:

Just had to loop back here as a Nall (from Lunar) plush and poster came up for sale recently and it ended at a whopping $1425.  Craziest price I have seen on it so far (the poster is also in big demand too), but it has also been awhile since one was listed.  If you guys do an updated collectibles episode you've got a new thing to talk about besides the Elephant card. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/135026805803

image.png.c44b33bd81775c1fc29f51b50c56441b.png

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Hey! I just heard my name.  Very cool.  That means I’m famous now I think.  

So, update on that last comment — I’ve been pretty addicted to listening to back episodes.  It scratches an itch for me.  I like hearing from known, respected collectors that are targeting more experienced collectors.  I also like that it involves a lot of community characters I’m familiar with.  You guys got me coming out of my collecting hiatus and I’m starting to actively collect again.  

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1