IGNORED

Official Detailed Nintendo Power Issue List

On 1/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Nintendopower4ever said:

I've known about this variant for years, but I could never find one in decent shape. I think it was printed for newsstands because there was no sheet of trading cards ever attached just like my #68 variant. 

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

This is a tough one to find in good shape and yours looks good! 140, 68, 80, 44 and 152 are a couple of other non subscription volumes that are just as if not tougher.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 7:26 PM, GeeksTreat said:

One of 2 known 9.8s thus far,,just wanted to share!

IMG_5251.jpeg

Can anyone help me with some pricing?

Although I don't have pictures.... there's a copy of Issue #1 at a local store, ungraded.

Not in great shape but pretty decent.

Is it stupid to ask what everyone thinks is a "good price" for it without providing pictures? I'm in Canada as well...

Haha, shit.... I should have looked closer at it's condition.... my bad. They have a bunch of early ones. 1, 2, 3....

5 hours ago, AirVillain said:

Can anyone help me with some pricing?

Although I don't have pictures.... there's a copy of Issue #1 at a local store, ungraded.

Not in great shape but pretty decent.

Is it stupid to ask what everyone thinks is a "good price" for it without providing pictures? I'm in Canada as well...

Haha, shit.... I should have looked closer at it's condition.... my bad. They have a bunch of early ones. 1, 2, 3....

last time i was paying attention, the going rate for #1 in decent shape (with the poster) was about $100 US. But that's been a few years so has probably gone up. most of the other early issues were quite a bit less expensive. With a little looking, $20 would secure you most of them. i think #2 still held a premium, but significantly less than #1. Obviously VERY beneficial to grab lots when buying the early mags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twiztor said:

last time i was paying attention, the going rate for #1 in decent shape (with the poster) was about $100 US. But that's been a few years so has probably gone up. most of the other early issues were quite a bit less expensive. With a little looking, $20 would secure you most of them. i think #2 still held a premium, but significantly less than #1. Obviously VERY beneficial to grab lots when buying the early mags.

Dam, Glad I grabbed the first 10 issues in a lot back in the day for like $75

• Love 1

17 hours ago, twiztor said:

Hot dang.... this one is $400 CAD.... 🙈 I do believe #2 and #3 are there as well. Most are ~$20, but <#20 and they jump. I just paid $70 for #6 😆

I grabbed a bunch (6, 11, 13, 18, 22, 24, 27, 36, 55) at some lower prices. Took some in worse shape, but most had posters, etc. I averaged them out to about $20 each so I was happy about that. I did balk on the #1-3, though. I think they would have been like $600 for all 3.... sssssooooo..... I left them for now. 😳

Yeah, I hear ya on the lot deal. That would be best.

Just happened to come across some at the local video game shop.  I'm trying to get as many as I can in the NES/SNES Era. As soon as it jumps into N64 I'm out.

I've got one "later" issue (#69) and they change the cover design to a more "90's"/"hardcore" aesthetic which I really don't like. Plus as the magazine gets away from the NES games, I'm not so interested.

12 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

Hot dang.... this one is $400 CAD.... 🙈 I do believe #2 and #3 are there as well. Most are ~$20, but <#20 and they jump. I just paid $70 for #6 😆

I grabbed a bunch (6, 11, 13, 18, 22, 24, 27, 36, 55) at some lower prices. Took some in worse shape, but most had posters, etc. I averaged them out to about $20 each so I was happy about that. I did balk on the #1-3, though. I think they would have been like $600 for all 3.... sssssooooo..... I left them for now. 😳

Yeah, I hear ya on the lot deal. That would be best.

Just happened to come across some at the local video game shop.  I'm trying to get as many as I can in the NES/SNES Era. As soon as it jumps into N64 I'm out.

I've got one "later" issue (#69) and they change the cover design to a more "90's"/"hardcore" aesthetic which I really don't like. Plus as the magazine gets away from the NES games, I'm not so interested.

I went with the end of N64 as my cutoff. So I have issues 1-150. I could never stand the Gamecube. I think 150 is the one that has Luigi on the cover that says “It’s here” on the cover or something like that. Or it’s the last one that has the logo on the corner showing it covered something N64 related. I forget.

Ive always been meaning to see if there was an issue that covered Tony Hawk 3 for N64 since that came out much later than issue 150 but haven’t gotten around to it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I went with the end of N64 as my cutoff. So I have issues 1-150. I could never stand the Gamecube. I think 150 is the one that has Luigi on the cover that says “It’s here” on the cover or something like that. Or it’s the last one that has the logo on the corner showing it covered something N64 related. I forget.

Ive always been meaning to see if there was an issue that covered Tony Hawk 3 for N64 since that came out much later than issue 150 but haven’t gotten around to it

i really loved the n64 when it came out and was OBSESSED with NP's coverage of the system. I expect that i will eventually end up with 1-150 as well for that very reason. I currently only have 1-90 or so (plus the Fun Club newsletters and the Nintendo Power Flash Canadian newsletters).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...