IGNORED

Official Detailed Nintendo Power Issue List

On 11/5/2021 at 1:19 AM, 806 said:

For issue 65, what is "Illusion of Gaia Cut-Out w/ coupon"? I can't find that in mine or any online (including the recently posted YouTube video. I also found an old post from NA by nintendopower_4_ever that said "Didn't see that Illusion of Gaia cut-out coupon Insert loose in the bag or tucked inside the mag ? ".  It may be that this is a duplicate of "Super Power Club Power Certificates"? One of them is a Gaia coupon. 

Can you post a picture of the cover of your 65? 

On 11/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, Rivin said:

Can you post a picture of the cover of your 65? 

Here it is. My conclusion is that the table has a mistake -- there is no extra Gaia cut-out coupon -- it is the same as the Gaia coupon in the Super Power Club Power Certificates. 

IMG_3772.jpeg

Moderator · Posted
18 minutes ago, Little Nemo said:

Can anyone confirm this sheet of Rogue Squadron stickers was an insert in issue 116? An internet search says it is, but it isn’t listed on our master index. Thanks! 

image.jpg

Ha, I was just going through boxes and found this tonight and wondered what issue it came with. I’ll check my issue tomorrow to see if it has one in it as well. 

Moderator · Posted
10 hours ago, Little Nemo said:

Can anyone confirm this sheet of Rogue Squadron stickers was an insert in issue 116? An internet search says it is, but it isn’t listed on our master index. Thanks! 

image.jpg

I couldn’t find them in my Issue 116. Doesn’t surprise me though as when I bought this run, from a big collection, this sticker set was always loose in the box along with other inserts that he took out of issues, but kept. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 3:59 PM, 806 said:

Interesting! Yours looks like a different ad of the same size and type. I wonder if there were multiple types and we just got different ones. The other side of mine looks like this (attached). 

5DAB2776-C417-4432-AA0E-1604F0B0A0C8.jpeg

Ok, so I have some more accurate information for you! Yes, the insert you have did indeed come with 85. I showed what my sealed copy looked like, and insert it had in the back with the bee on it. I managed to find one, and it turns out it's an envelope! The insert you have is inside the envelope. I took a picture of the envelope up to the light to hopefully see something through the light because it was sealed and I didn't want to open it. I put it though a filter that made the lettering a bit more visible though the envelope. I believe it's a match for what you have! That's awesome u kept that all this time inhe right mag.

Screenshot_20220206-160622_Gallery.jpg

• Wow! 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:07 PM, Rivin said:

Ok, so I have some more accurate information for you! Yes, the insert you have did indeed come with 85. I showed what my sealed copy looked like, and insert it had in the back with the bee on it. I managed to find one, and it turns out it's an envelope! The insert you have is inside the envelope. I took a picture of the envelope up to the light to hopefully see something through the light because it was sealed and I didn't want to open it. I put it though a filter that made the lettering a bit more visible though the envelope. I believe it's a match for what you have! That's awesome u kept that all this time inhe right mag.

Screenshot_20220206-160622_Gallery.jpg

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I needed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Neat thread! I guess I didn't search very well because I found some NP posters recently but created my own thread inquiring about them and missed this one. After a chat with Tanooki, they let me in on this little gem of a secret! This is probably a better place to put these.....

image.thumb.jpeg.98a9c0c7e6acbeb987d61d010cf58765.jpeg

image.jpeg.d830331bd2c20365d47f6eaabb5b2b31.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4bc7ebfc671952c4a052da0001bb390a.jpeg

image.jpeg.ec6dddeaafb20c03231fd65c0241aad6.jpeg

Some neat artwork. 

I can see most of the posters from the list, but can anyone give any insight or clarify about the Pokémon ones? I see "Pokémon" on the list a few times, but doesn't really clarify which poster it is.

The '99 Poster I think would be pretty radical for a fan of Pokemon. A Pokémon AND Nintendo Power fan??? Probably blow their minds, haha.... 

I just did the accent on the "e" because I just realized my keyboard has a shortcut for it, haha. 

If anyone wants clearer pictures, or pictures of the back to figure out which issue they belong to just let me know. I'm going to check them out in a bit for framing. 

I'm thinking of grouping the two '96 calendars (DK & Mario Kart) in one 2'x2' frame.... possibly the Banjo & Diddy posters as well....

I figured people here would appreciate such a thing, so enjoy! And @acidjaguarif you want to use these pictures for the database, please go ahead, or I could take photos of them individually (if cropping one repeatedly doesn't work easily) if that works better. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 3:28 PM, acidjaguar said:

Very interesting picture for sure!  I'd say your right as it probably was very near the end of issue one / beginning of issue 2 for that to happen. 

I am hesitant on getting the Fun Club News issues in here as they were Newsletters and I still need to get a formal newsletter list going.  Which probably I should just do now I suppose.  Be on the lookout!

That sticker was attached to a subscription insert that was included with the premiere copy of NP mailers. I’m sure you’ve seen these on eBay.