IGNORED

Anyone have a complete list of Japanese GB/GBC titles released by Hudson that were in metal tins?

RH

I have a CIB Game Boy Wars Turbo that came in a tin.  I know there were some others, maybe 9-12 of them.  If anyone has a complete list, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

@JVOSS, @Splain @ThePhleo @acidjaguar @samsamsamsmasmasma @RpgCollector

I know you guys are all serious GB collectors (or have been in the past.). I'd appreciate your expertise. Thanks everyone!

• Wow! 1

10 hours ago, RH said:

I have a CIB Game Boy Wars Turbo that came in a tin.  I know there were some others, maybe 9-12 of them.  If anyone has a complete list, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

@JVOSS, @Splain @ThePhleo @acidjaguar @samsamsamsmasmasma @RpgCollector

I know you guys are all serious GB collectors (or have been in the past.). I'd appreciate your expertise. Thanks everyone!

10 titles what was in tin

DMG-AM4J-JPN    Mini-Yonku GB: Let's & Go!! (Metal Box)
DMG-ABCJ-JPN    VOL 1 - BomberMan Collection (Metal Box)
DMG-AMDJ-JPN    VOL 2 - Momotarou Collection (Metal Box)
DMG-AG3J-JPN    VOL 3 - Genjin Collection (Metal Box)
DMG-AM3J-JPN    VOL 4 - Momotarou Collection 2 (Metal Box)
DMG-AB3J-JPN    VOL 5 - Bomberman GB 3 (Metal Box)
DMG-AS5J-JPN    VOL 6 - Same Game (Metal Box)
DMG-AGWJ-JPN    VOL 7 - Game Boy Wars Turbo (Metal Box)
DMG-ABDJ-JPN    VOL 8 - Super B-Daman: Fighting Phoenix (Metal Box)
DMG-APOJ-JPN    VOL 9 - Pocket Bomber Man (Metal Box)

Edited by JVOSS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

here is a sample of a tin cib
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363812578126

Yeah, my Game Boy Wars Turbo copy is 100% complete and has the foam and all.  I'm generally aware of what they should contain, but I just didn't have a complete list of them bookmarked.  Curious, do you have all of these CIB?

1 hour ago, RH said:

Yeah, my Game Boy Wars Turbo copy is 100% complete and has the foam and all.  I'm generally aware of what they should contain, but I just didn't have a complete list of them bookmarked.  Curious, do you have all of these CIB?

not yet i'm missing 1-3, 5, 7.  the hardest one was the Mini-Yonku GB: Let's & Go!! (Metal Box) because of the model that no one seems to have anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I really dig those tins, problem is ugh at this point prices.  But also, some of that stuff without ability (reading) just isn't happening either.  I had bomberman before but it didn't do much for me and had one of them already(the indiana jones-ish one) from the US side.  The favorite is the Bonk/Genjin cart, that one I still have it, just the game as it's an amazing selection and value there.

• Like 1