IGNORED

Fast Food

14 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

They were definitely better than I expected. Have you had the spicy McNuggets? I think those are really good.

They are okay, they just taste like regular fast food nuggets to me. With the mighty wings, I was just expecting wing dings. They were as good as any other wings I have ever had, granted they were as expensive as any other wings too.

1 minute ago, Kguillemette said:

They are okay, they just taste like regular fast food nuggets to me. With the mighty wings, I was just expecting wing dings. They were as good as any other wings I have ever had, granted they were as expensive as any other wings too.

I think the price was the issue, but I liked being able to drive through McDonalds and get some decent wings. 

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think the price was the issue, but I liked being able to drive through McDonalds and get some decent wings. 

You are very correct. That and wings aren't exactly food you can drive and eat like a cheeseburger.

That being said, towards the end when they were on clearance for fifty cents a wing, I ate them damn near every day till they were gone!

23 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That looks amazing and terrifying at the same time.

It is not on the menu but is a "secret menu" item that costs $10.  This is what is in it:

The Meat Mountain Sandwich. The biggest sandwich Arby's has ever sold. Stacked ridiculously high with almost all the meats. Two chicken tenders, slices of roast turkey, pit-smoked ham, corned beef, 13-hour smoked brisket, USDA-choice Angus steak, roast beef, and pepper bacon.

Edited by Tabonga

Just now, Tabonga said:

It is not on the menu but is a "secret menu" item that costs $10.  This is what is in it:

Two chicken tenders

The Meat Mountain Sandwich. The biggest sandwich Arby's has ever sold. Stacked ridiculously high with almost all the meats. Two chicken tenders, slices of roast turkey, pit-smoked ham, corned beef, 13-hour smoked brisket, USDA-choice Angus steak, roast beef, and pepper bacon.

That explains why I've heard about it, but never seen it on the menu. I figured it was just a meme of some sort. Has anyone on here tried it?

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That explains why I've heard about it, but never seen it on the menu. I figured it was just a meme of some sort. Has anyone on here tried it?

I haven't yet - just now found out about it.  They have had large sandwichs before  with three or four meats that were pretty good. And I like their 1/2 pound classics a lot.

3 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Here ya go - meet the "Meat Mountain" from Arby's.

ARB17_MeatMountain_silo-1024x1004.thumb.jpg.602397cd1404ad963fa6e5b081c43c6b.jpg

There was an Arby’s by my house that everybody thought was terrible and was mocked, but I never actually saw anyone eat there. 

Their commercials always made me feel like the food would be nasty, which I suppose, is the exact opposite of the goal of a commercial. 

WE HAVE THE MEETS

Yeah- garbage meat

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Pendragonx said:

I think I'd go with terrifying myself.. I never had a good meal at Arby's for some reason.. it was always filled with disappointment .. kinda like Applebee's

Arby's pulls off a surprisingly decent gyro and their curly fries are great, but for whatever reason, they are definitely "roadtrip food" and never part of the normal rotation.

Events Team · Posted

Man, I really enjoyed the McRib being back at the beginning of the year.   The last time I went to McD's at the end of January, their signs were still up but they were out of em.  "Whelp, see you later." 

Haven't been back since.  Probably be another decade before I get a McRib again.  Damn.

• Sad 1