IGNORED

I reached 20,000 views on YouTube my favorite video is for Super 650 in 1 on the NES, almost 10 year member, Joyomofrobro!

Joyomofrobro

I have reached 20,000 views on my YouTube and I actually don't try that hard to obtain them. I call my channel 'Joyomofrobro' like my member name here, it's for video games only. My favorite video is for a NES game I own called 'Super 650 in 1' so I have attached video from my channel. I'm the only one with a video of this multi-cart game and I go into explanation on the video description to fully describe it's contents. The video is special to me for some reason I play a modified game of 'Super Mario Bros. 1' which is actually 2 in Japan. The version of the play file I chose to play on this multi-cart for choice seems to write the future and place the past ahead at times difficult to explain better to watch to see in action, I play level 8-1.  My description for video is quite accurate possibly more in tune from what I explain here made video quite a few years ago I still own game. It is my favorite multi-cart so I also include a picture of it here as well in case someone would like to see the cart. It is by 'Nintendo Entertainment Computer System' they were sued for using Nintendo name 'NTDEC' which some may have heard about. I seen strange ways of playing some games on multi-carts, 'modified games', but this cart is the best of the multi-carts I seen ever, 'Super 650 in 1' for NES. I have the only video on YouTube of this cart. Wanted to share this video and picture to see if anyone has this game specifically. I got by trading a friend a bunch of Sega Genesis games and it was a half hour decision he made, he then said he would like me to have it, in the end we traded and I've had it ever since. I only seen on EBay at one point and never again after I was a owner myself, it was going for $400 US when I seen years ago. It must be rare. Someone brought up that it's from a console called 'Creation' and this video game internal rom within the unit I have it like a cartridge for play, console from another region never heard much of other than it's name. I consider this multi-cart my best trade in life!

Super.650.In.1.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, and yeah that hack of SMB2j is pretty slick I'm aware of it.  NTDEC is a taiwanese company that did bootlegs like this, fcgamer would be your go to if you really want some history on this one.  It's a solid cart, not really rare exactly, but definitely not common.  Someone asking $400 isn't making it worth that, it's probably not even worth $100 to be fair, but the value on something like this is more about the personal value and game selection than anything as it's just another in a long line of vintage era bootlegs.  I haven't looked but I wouldn't be surprised if the bootleg games wiki would have a listing about it, or at least NTDEC they surely do.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Nice, and yeah that hack of SMB2j is pretty slick I'm aware of it.  NTDEC is a taiwanese company that did bootlegs like this, fcgamer would be your go to if you really want some history on this one.  It's a solid cart, not really rare exactly, but definitely not common.  Someone asking $400 isn't making it worth that, it's probably not even worth $100 to be fair, but the value on something like this is more about the personal value and game selection than anything as it's just another in a long line of vintage era bootlegs.  I haven't looked but I wouldn't be surprised if the bootleg games wiki would have a listing about it, or at least NTDEC they surely do.

I also got the 'Powerful 250 In One' game by NTDEC from 1991 it's a 72-Pin not the Famicom version!

NTDEC_250.jpg

• Like 1

I've got a 111in1 in a fc shell, even have the original english mini sheet of paper included that has the game list type printed to it, then a couple screwball smalls with like 4-10(ish) in 1, all FC style.  One modern, that super games 500in1 where like 350+ of are all legit games, the rest are sub-homebrew gutter trash no one should be a victim to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I've got a 111in1 in a fc shell, even have the original english mini sheet of paper included that has the game list type printed to it, then a couple screwball smalls with like 4-10(ish) in 1, all FC style.  One modern, that super games 500in1 where like 350+ of are all legit games, the rest are sub-homebrew gutter trash no one should be a victim to.

I got a GBA game 111in1 that is a multi program game unit plays different platforms, Mega Man is the theme of cart. It has all the Mega Man games nearly for NES but 1-5 not 6 and has newer Mega Man's from GBA as well. I paid $40 Canadian in a local Flee Market when I ran into this. It's the coolest little game in my collection. It is something I never seen a multi program game where it plays various platforms all on one cart. Also has the usual Famicom 1 games like Goonies and TwinBee etc.!

111IN1-GBA.JPG

• Like 1

I don't have any pics of the stuff, but I get ya.

I'm probably worthy of a multicart bauble if they ever add one as I got all piratey arrr with my choices in the last few years to say the least but I was limiting it to NES/FC as you did.  I did have a Supervision 115in1 NES style I stupidly let go of I wish I hadn't, and another about that size too years earlier with differing stuff.

GBA though, I've got a custom like that, it's a 100in1 SMS+GG cart, not that utter trash 106in1 that cluelessly replaced it in recent years.  It has such an amazing spread of fantastic stuff, some even translated to english things like Phantasy Star Gaiden.  If you can tolerate a hancock youtube video he seems to be the only one bright enough to feature it or even have a page which is pretty pathetic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcTwMuBChYA  I did find a game list though spread on a picture, you'll see why I said it's superior: il_794xN.1422249833_7668.jpg

I also have another for DS, guy on ebay was making them for a stock set of games, but I talked to the guy and had a custom one made so I could get the entire MVS library short of the dumb unreadable quiz garbage, runs NeoDS and it's fantastic so it has like around 140 or so games on it.

Beyond that I could keep listing things, but it's far easier if I just link a page from my game inventory you might appreciate. http://tanooki.byethost8.com/multicarts.html

Edited by Tanooki
  • Love 1

famicomgames.jpg.2f76447865e5df6b5281237d8452f718.jpg

toystorybomberman.jpg.bb84ab5bda32147a2414855e898278c2.jpg

digdughellokitty.jpg.41d573feb7a408b7ed0a2b22ae183fad.jpg

arabianfamicom.jpg.cc703ccd8123a90ace2379e269070594.jpg

@fcgamer gave me this 64-in-1 Famicom multicart last year (along with King Kong 2). It is very similar to the 110-in-1 multicart above, but has hacked versions of games like Bomberman with Woody from Toy Story and Dig Dug with Hello Kitty. It also has the Magic Carpet game from the Caltron 6-in-1 cart.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 3