IGNORED

PART 2 - Selling a my personal entire Mintiest Collection - NES, SNES, N64 CIB, Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Conker Press Kit, Sealed Games and More!!

50cent

Man, these are in great condition, but you must be able to generate tons of hype through Instagram or something, because the prices you are pulling are whackers bonkers! Congrats!  I thought the NES stuff went in "high-but-reasonable" ranges, but your SNES stuff was insane.  I hope you are willing to share if they guy who bid $7,000(!) for a CIB Super Mario World comes through (but completely understand if you don't want to share).  Good luck on the Gameboy stuff! (About 10 minutes in, it was already out of my price range 😅)

3 hours ago, doner24 said:

Why have some of your items, like the Conkers Press Kit been relisted so many times?

Buyers didn't paid after the auction ended or shipping was too expensive for them (outside of North America etc)

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Holy shit dkc! Congratulations. Hopefully that’s a legit buyer.

Yeah that's the thing with auctions, you never know if you 100% seal the deal!

2 hours ago, Naked Warrior said:

Man, these are in great condition, but you must be able to generate tons of hype through Instagram or something, because the prices you are pulling are whackers bonkers! Congrats!  I thought the NES stuff went in "high-but-reasonable" ranges, but your SNES stuff was insane.  I hope you are willing to share if they guy who bid $7,000(!) for a CIB Super Mario World comes through (but completely understand if you don't want to share).  Good luck on the Gameboy stuff! (About 10 minutes in, it was already out of my price range 😅)

I have no Instagram about games at all ahah! I did a little bit of promo on Facebook groups but that's it. From my past expreriences, everytime I list games in Mint condition and that there is a lot of them at one time it always generate hype. Some of my stuff was pretty hard to get too, I don't know next time I will be able to get these games in the condition I had.

And for now it looks like the Super Mario World guy will pay. The other bidder under him told me he would buy it if the highest bidder doesn't take it. It looks like I'm going to let this game go!

And thanks for the good words on the GameBoy stuff, have a great one!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

congrats on the big wins. also today I learned that banjo pilot has really gone up in price. lol. 

Thanks man! And yeah I noticed that last week too when I couldn't find any CIB set out there. It's funny how some stuff you least expect can get rare when you buy it 10 years before.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...