IGNORED

2021 video game titles that I got for the collection, long time since I posted new laptop PC!

Joyomofrobro

36 minutes ago, Joyomofrobro said:

Its great to know you I wish you all the best these holiday's!

You too Joseph!  Glad to see you still kicking around here!  Also, I'll have to get in touch next time I'm home, cuz I still have that giant load of burned discs I was setting aside for ya, along with that Double Dragon handheld.  Seeing as I've moved cities, I really should get that stuff to you when I'm in town next 😛

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

You too Joseph!  Glad to see you still kicking around here!  Also, I'll have to get in touch next time I'm home, cuz I still have that giant load of burned discs I was setting aside for ya, along with that Double Dragon handheld.  Seeing as I've moved cities, I really should get that stuff to you when I'm in town next 😛

Thanks Michael, It was nice to hear from you here as well. I pretty much never considered I'd know someone on here because it left my thoughts and was nice to hear from you to know there is somebody. I can make it by for a visit when your around. Recently I got a Tiger Handheld I never thought I'd get that I was in search of, including a picture for you!

Super_Street_Fighter_II_The_New_Challengers_Talking_Edition_Tiger_Electronics_1994.jpg

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

That's wicked!  Don't think I've ever seen that one!

I was researching about the Tiger Handheld's and found information that the holy grail of them was this one on a webpage long ago, the key is the talking edition of it. I ended up finding on EBay from a seller in Puerto Rico and paid only $70 Canadian after the purchase went through. I could never find the information I found again to confirm so know little other than that to go on. I could be wrong but the picture I get on Google images is a series of the same one I bought, not my own picture shown here. It has the battery door and takes four AA batteries!

All I know about Tiger handhelds is they were everywhere back in the day, and they're pretty crap as far as the games themselves, but they're so damn cool looking.  Definitely a neat nostalgia thing, but there's not really much of a niche for them that I've seen.  There are a ton of rare ones though, and most can be had for reasonable prices.

• Like 2