IGNORED

TP graded 10.0 by BS Grading

I mentioned this before, but as a grading company they’re a complete scam for the following reasons:

1. They don’t list the length of the roll
  2. They don’t list how many squares are on the roll
  3. They don’t indicate whether it’s a single roll, four, six, eight, or mega pack
  4. They don’t list the ply count
  5. They don’t list whether this is a pre-covid or post-covid sized roll
  6. They don’t list the diameter of the cardboard tube, completely nullifying any hopes to do a proper “toilet paper roll test” on yourself.

Essentially you’re just paying for a number and some acrylic. Total scam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

I mentioned this before, but as a grading company they’re a complete scam for the following reasons:

3. They don’t indicate whether it’s a single roll, four, six, eight, or mega pack
  6. They don’t list the diameter of the cardboard tube, completely nullifying any hopes to do a proper “toilet paper roll test” on yourself.

I agree with all of this except 6. I believe this is a 4th edition Angel Soft designed to fit over the plastic tubes on public restroom dispensers. 

8 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

wow when you put it like that, guess i'll never buy graded TP! plus TP is meant for wiping!

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, inasuma said:

wow when you put it like that, guess i'll never buy graded TP! plus TP is meant for wiping!

Typical elitist "wiper" mentality. You all think you're hot shit, but you're completely ignoring the long term potential of TP on the international market. People are gonna be fighting in the streets for this stuff in the future like it's pure gold and you're just jealous that a few folks have managed to make a lot of money with smart investments.

Tch.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Typical elitist "wiper" mentality. You all think you're hot shit, but you're completely ignoring the long term potential of TP on the international market. People are gonna be fighting in the streets for this stuff in the future like it's pure gold and you're just jealous that a few folks have managed to make a lot of money with smart investments.

Tch.

Pshaaa.  You talk like this is 2020.  This is 2021, man, where we all know the hot, hard-to-get items are chicken wings and bacon!

Mmmmm, delicious graded bacon, mmmmm....

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, RH said:

Pshaaa.  You talk like this is 2020.  This is 2021, man, where we all know the hot, hard-to-get items are chicken wings and bacon!

Mmmmm, delicious graded bacon, mmmmm....

That may be, but the future of grading transcends these silly acrylic cases, hardly worth even talking about.

A full encasing in resin is the true path.

Putting A Whole Hot Dog In Epoxy Resin | DIY Epoxy Resin ...

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1