IGNORED

8 bit Xmas 2021

I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but Retrousb has their yearly 8bit Xmas cart available. It used to be a big thing every year but it seems like not as many people are as interested anymore. They still have the past 4yrs editions available which is weirs they always used to be moved to discontinued by January every year.

Anyway for those that still might be interested in them

https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=167

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guests · Posted
On 11/27/2021 at 1:24 PM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but Retrousb has their yearly 8bit Xmas cart available. It used to be a big thing every year but it seems like not as many people are as interested anymore. They still have the past 4yrs editions available which is weirs they always used to be moved to discontinued by January every year.

Anyway for those that still might be interested in them

https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=167

I lost interest in them in like 2014 or 2015. The last one I bought was 2017 because of the label and having multiple games on it. I just feel like the games have gotten progressively weak and I totally get that the novelty is really just the blinky lights but that's not enough for me to spend $50 on them anymore. With that said, I still think they're cool and will pick one up off eBay if I can score it cheap.

33 minutes ago, Shane7951 said:

I lost interest in them in like 2014 or 2015. The last one I bought was 2017 because of the label and having multiple games on it. I just feel like the games have gotten progressively weak and I totally get that the novelty is really just the blinky lights but that's not enough for me to spend $50 on them anymore. With that said, I still think they're cool and will pick one up off eBay if I can score it cheap.

Try to get the study hall sequel. I really enjoyed it and it had a lot of playability. The Dr Mario clone was good enough as well. Idk how I feel about this years tho. 

• 2 weeks later...