Jump to content
IGNORED

Yawn


fcgamer

Recommended Posts

So yeah, like there's been a typhoon in this area last week, all rain. Looks like this week is gonna be the same, so between the weather and the Covid-19 situation, looks like there's literally nothing for me to do aside from going to work and returning to an apartment, which I share with my cat.

If only there were something I could do, such as play an online vgs game of werewolf to pass the time. Oh wait... ...I was voted off essentially for being a newbie, yeah, cool, thanks guys for plunging me back into the mundaneness of my current life.

Yawn. Glad to see others are getting the honor and pleasure of enjoying this. Yawn.

Peace out bitches, I'm so bored I think I'll head to bed at 00:45 on a Saturday, after I drink a glass of prune juice and eat a salad of course 馃槩

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

You could stay up late and play video games online if you have a switch 馃檪聽 or i guess wake up early?聽 we are starting in about 5 hours......

Unfortunately I do not have a switch, it was sold out for a long time here, no idea if it's in stock now but my wallet is begging for mercy either way, lol, two months without work.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events HelperPosted
1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

Unfortunately I do not have a switch, it was sold out for a long time here, no idea if it's in stock now but my wallet is begging for mercy either way, lol, two months without work.

hmmmmmm......start a cooking with fcgamer youtube channel and show us your cooking skills.聽 I would watch 馃槅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

hmmmmmm......start a cooking with fcgamer youtube channel and show us your cooking skills.聽 I would watch 馃槅

I've actually thought about this before, it takes a lot of skill to try to cook western when you can't find all the ingredients and have to make unorthodox substitutions 馃槈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Californication said:

That's a long time. Can't last forever.

No idea if you're being sarcastic or serious, but yeah, either way even if Switch does become available again, it's definitely not a priority for me, though I would like one at some point.

We just reopened, though I spoke with some locals and they think we'll be on the fun yoyo situation锛 so I definitely want to prepare for that with my funds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

No idea if you're being sarcastic or serious, but yeah, either way even if Switch does become available again, it's definitely not a priority for me, though I would like one at some point.

We just reopened, though I spoke with some locals and they think we'll be on the fun yoyo situation锛 so I definitely want to prepare for that with my funds.

I meant being out of work for two months. That's rough. Hopefully, they will have you all back in soon.

Edited by Californication
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Californication said:

I meant being out of work for two months. That's rough. Hopefully, they will have you all back in soon.

Thanks, I really appreciate it @Californication.

It's a complicated situation just as it is in the States, I guess. I'm back to work for now, just put in a full week last week. No idea if things will stick or not but I'm hoping they will.

There are definitely folks much much worse off than me, here, but the lack of human company (even colleagues) is enough to drive a guy insane, haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

At least you had a fair chance, you know experience and all.

Man if everyone who ever got voted off in werewolf acted like a big crybaby like you, we wouldn't have any players. I have no sympathy. I actually think you did a good job before getting voted off.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

Man if everyone who ever got voted off in werewolf acted like a big crybaby like you, we wouldn't have any players. I have no sympathy. I actually think you did a good job before getting voted off.

Well at least you got better things to do than werewolf, I suppose

Watching paint dry would be a step up from watching the fan blades go spinning round, well imo anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AdministratorPosted

Idk what this is about exactly but Werewolf is just a silly forum game, and directly attacking an admin (well anyone, really)聽/ slurring expletive and insults directly his way, is not ok.

And no, this has NOTHING to do with a dumb聽xbox game. 聽This is about your negative behavior and it needs to stop.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spacepup said:

Idk what this is about exactly but Werewolf is just a silly forum game, and directly attacking an admin (well anyone, really)聽/ slurring expletive and insults directly his way, is not ok.

And no, this has NOTHING to do with a dumb聽xbox game. 聽This is about your negative behavior and it needs to stop.

It's funny a few threads ago when someone posted aggressive behaviour, you didn't comment at all about it 馃槈

Did you forget about that one?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...