IGNORED

Opty plays Sealed XBOX - Couple new additions. :)

OptOut

Making my way through Fallout Brotherhood, got up to Chapter 3 so far. Had to slow down a bit because the school is back to full-time.

It's a pretty good game overall, I'm definitely having fun. It's a bit of a mindless button masher though, and I find it gets kinda repetitive. There's also not much in the way of the proper choose-your-own-adventure style that I believe Fallout is known for, it's a very linear game.

It's definitely got enough going for it for me to keep slogging through it tho, so we'll see if it manages to pick up at all.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Okay, so Fallout Brotherhood is done!

IMG20211101220558.jpg.7df98822cebd600e2ce52fe718127ce5.jpg

IMG20211101220623.jpg.4f5340e9291dc60dc68f65b8ec383cd0.jpg

Turns out, the nukes did it! 😅

Overall, not a huge fan of this game, unfortunately... As I said previously it's really repetitive, and the combat really boils down to spamming health packs and mashing the attack button.

There's really nothing special or inventive about the game, honestly it's super average.

Ah well...

Perhaps this one will be better... 😏

IMG20210926192947.thumb.jpg.c5b00bc5bb7f1d77caf07cf40c3078da.jpg

IMG20210926192950.thumb.jpg.1f5abef92039b6ef1b3468347dd27520.jpg

😉

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

• The title was changed to Opty plays Sealed XBOX - NEW SEALED MOTHER LODE FOUND!!! 24 NEW GAMES! :D
7 hours ago, OptOut said:

Oh dear, looks like my backlog has just gotten SERIOUS! 😱

IMG_20211129_181657.jpg.48985ecacdbb41cbacc42f083c402c7d.jpg

How on earth am I supposed to find the time to PEEL and PLAY all these ripe ol' oranges, eh?! 😅 😉

Path of Neo is arguably one of the best xbox games ever made. There are online petitions to this very day of people pleading for xbox to remake it or allow for backwards compatibility. It might not be as awesome as Star Wars: KOTOR, but def top 5. So, after all that, imma advise you to keep it sealed and not play it!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Gulag Joe said:

Path of Neo is arguably one of the best xbox games ever made. There are online petitions to this very day of people pleading for xbox to remake it or allow for backwards compatibility. It might not be as awesome as Star Wars: KOTOR, but def top 5. So, after all that, imma advise you to keep it sealed and not play it!

I think we got a new candidate for my next peeling! Thanks for the suggestion dude! 😎

• Haha 3

Heck yah nice pickups!! If you want a really cute platformer with a great soundtrack play voodoo vince next!! It's one of my favorite Xbox games, I just bought the soundtrack actually and waiting for it to come in the mail.

If you ever happen to find another sealed copy of it, I would be interested in buying it off ya. No worries either way.

Also! Echoing the play star wars knights of the old republic, it's amazing.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Heck yah nice pickups!! If you want a really cute platformer with a great soundtrack play voodoo vince next!! It's one of my favorite Xbox games, I just bought the soundtrack actually and waiting for it to come in the mail.

If you ever happen to find another sealed copy of it, I would be interested in buying it off ya. No worries either way.

Also! Echoing the play star wars knights of the old republic, it's amazing.

Yeah no doubt dude, I'll keep my eyes peeled! 😉

Also, would it surprise you to know as a HUGE Xbox AND Star Wars fan that I don't own a copy of KOTOR, and in fact have never even played it?!

I guess I should get on that, huh! 😅

• Agree 1

On 11/29/2021 at 3:31 PM, OptOut said:

I think we got a new candidate for my next peeling! Thanks for the suggestion dude! 😎

Dude what the hell, you can't just open and play a video game. You're supposed to entomb it in an acrylic case and display it on your shelf until you die of old age and your surviving family members throw it in the trash.

• Haha 2

Just now, Sumez said:

I think you would probably save a bit of money buying games that are already unsealed.

You would think that, wouldn't you? But honestly, these games are cheap as shit dude!

Average cost of the 24 games I bought in my last post was like 13 USD per game, for nice, fresh minty discs! 😉

1 minute ago, Sumez said:

Well half of them are shovelware, too 😄

I say just stick to the games you really want, and try to finish the ones you have 😉 

But these ARE the games I really want, lol!

And, if you can find me time to finish all the games I have PLEASE do my friend, that would really help me out! 😆