IGNORED

Shipping UK?

• 2 weeks later...

That didn't work out so well.

17 gbp for the service - alright seems like a good idea. 

41 gbp shipping.

Over $90 use service and ship two SMS and one PS4 game. 

Lesson of the day: Don't use SkyPax!

Edit: I should be fair and say that after receiving the packages they took a photo and showed receipt same day. They charged 5 gbp per package to unpack contents and aggregate.

Their shipping though starts off at like $33 gbp which might be $50 + with a long duration and the next is like $41 gbp so anyway. If the package comes through they may be good depending on what you are planning on spending, but I don't plan on using then again.

Edited by Californication
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ouch.  Sorry to hear that didn't work out so well.  I'm fortunate enough to have a friend in France and we occasionally make trades.  Typically, if we have games for each other, we keep them on hand until the pile gets pretty big.  There isn't a big price difference between shipping one game and shipping 30.  So it pays to wait until we each have a bunch of stuff ready to go.  

• Like 2

Yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir here as we're all true gamers / collectors, but this is why I'm always willing to help others out to bid on / buy items without commission. It's always come back in spades for me, when I needed a shipping / bidding favor.

• Love 1

Just now, fcgamer said:

Yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir here as we're all true gamers / collectors, but this is why I'm always willing to help others out to bid on / buy items without commission. It's always come back in spades for me, when I needed a shipping / bidding favor.

Yeh ditto! 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

It's awesome to see people willing to help out others in this way.  It can be difficult to find reliable methods for accepting items internationally, so this is great.

For Japan, I normally use a proxy as I don't want to burden someone too much, haha.  For other countries, I've had to reach out to some of our members for help, and so far they have been extremely helpful in this way.  It's obviously something we don't want to abuse or take advantage of, but for those who are willing, it is very much appreciated!

• Like 1