IGNORED

Coming in HAWT

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Such a tough one! It does change from time to time, but I think I gotta give it up for Goldeneye. Still a 10/10 game for me, to this day, I think if I could only ever have one game again to play for life it would have to be Goldeneye!

It's either LoZ: OoT or Kirby Crystal Shards for me.

1 minute ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

It's either LoZ: OoT or Kirby Crystal Shards for me.

OoT is up there, undoubtedly! Top 5 N64 for me (not necessarily in order): Mario 64, Goldeneye, OoT, MM, Perfect Dark.

So many close contenders tho, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart, Blast Corps, Diddy Kong Racing, Paper Mario, F Zero X, they could all easily be in the top 5 for me!

6 minutes ago, OptOut said:

OoT is up there, undoubtedly! Top 5 N64 for me (not necessarily in order): Mario 64, Goldeneye, OoT, MM, Perfect Dark.

So many close contenders tho, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart, Blast Corps, Diddy Kong Racing, Paper Mario, F Zero X, they could all easily be in the top 5 for me!

No luv for the Kirbs?

2 minutes ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

No luv for the Kirbs?

I like the Kirby games, and the N64 version is especially beautiful. However, in general I kinda find them a little too easy for me, I don't feel much of an urge to go back to them very often. I haven't totally finished my playthrough of crystal shards tho, so perhaps I should go back and take another look! 😉

3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I like the Kirby games, and the N64 version is especially beautiful. However, in general I kinda find them a little too easy for me, I don't feel much of an urge to go back to them very often. I haven't totally finished my playthrough of crystal shards tho, so perhaps I should go back and take another look! 😉

idk I grew up on Kirby because my mom thought the games were a safe bet for me when I was little (no violence). I love that little pink puffball. So I might be biased. However I do find the Kirby games pretty easy. But for some light and easy fun, they're a go to for me.

My kid has just started playing OoT on the 2DS, and has gotten pretty far.  While I love the series, I have not beaten very many Zelda games.  I've only beaten the original, and then, only the first quest.  I've started and not finished a bunch more, including OoT.  I've even dropped 200+ hours into Breath of the Wild, twice!

• Like 1

Just now, epiclotus said:

My kid has just started playing OoT on the 2DS, and has gotten pretty far.  While I love the series, I have not beaten very many Zelda games.  I've only beaten the original, and then, only the first quest.  I've started and not finished a bunch more, including OoT.  I've even dropped 200+ hours into Breath of the Wild, twice!

BotW is great, but I still prefer that classic Zelda style. A GREAT and often underrated Zelda gem that isn't very long is A Link Between World for the 3DS. I would give that one a try! It has phenomenal puzzles via the wall art mechanic. 

• Like 1

Just now, KokiriChild said:

BotW is great, but I still prefer that classic Zelda style. A GREAT and often underrated Zelda gem that isn't very long is A Link Between World for the 3DS. I would give that one a try! It has phenomenal puzzles via the wall art mechanic. 

Honestly, I didn't like that wall art mechanic when it first came out.  I'm playing through Super Mario Odyssey right now, though, and it has 2D sections to figure out, and I'm finding them a blast.  It totally changes my perspective on A Link Between Worlds.  Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1