IGNORED

I bought 'Final Fantasy VI Advance' USA to play on my 'Retron Sq' system, a CIB copy included photo!

Joyomofrobro

Over the last while I was wanting to buy Final Fantasy VI Advance USA. The loose carts are high price and not always that nice, you even have to watch for fakes. So I went with buying complete because a fake would be less likely and I worry. The game itself is quite scarce these days I noticed. It was awhile until I found the copy for me. Searched online and had luck!

FFVI_CIB_JOE.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I'm yet to see a fake which went to the trouble of including all the inserts. Best effort fakes I've seen are still only box, cart, manual (the manual is usually an obvious fake if you can see enough of it). This has all the right packins for the period of its release, so it's almost certainly legit. Congrats, OP 🙂 Nice pick!

• Thanks 1

Nice one, I really wish I had kept the games but I only have FF1+2 loose or w/manual I forget, and a CIB FF4.  I saw 5 pop up at a shop up the street, they wanted $75 for the game so I ignored it.  It's crazy those re-issues are going to high.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, AdamW said:

I'm yet to see a fake which went to the trouble of including all the inserts. Best effort fakes I've seen are still only box, cart, manual (the manual is usually an obvious fake if you can see enough of it). This has all the right packins for the period of its release, so it's almost certainly legit. Congrats, OP 🙂 Nice pick!

I have, for SFC. I'm pretty sure I have for GBA too, but I sold it out long ago.

IMG20210624173015.jpg

IMG20210624173012.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1