IGNORED

F you John Cena

OptOut

10 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

You're either being willfully obtuse or just trolling. Cena is not a random nobody, it isn't trivial, and it wasn't a mistake.

I had nothing else to say here until I saw your last comment. It wasn't a mistake? Are you saying he said this on purpose to anger everyone intentionally? If that's the case, then I need to take back every post I've made in this thread, I was under the impression he just didn't know the difference.

• Eyeroll 2

This isn't some US issue, it's a global issue vs China really when it comes to Taiwan, and not just it, but the legal zone around it for international traffic air and sea too.  This is something that basically impacts anyone considering the things manufactured in that country and what it contributes to the world, which China would raise to the ground as it doesn't jive with their CCPs guidelines one bit.

The whole China issue is something global news on the whole covers, rarely does it ever favor China other than countries entirely cowtowed by them out of fear of being wrecked.  This is one of those things, globally, a majority of countries and their governments and press agree upon in general and do take daily swipes at China because they know how wrong they are on various things, Taiwan being a big one.

I'm not saying you must watch this, but this guy here, he runs a very very informative channel on China news for the english world, and he does it in a 'Daily Show' style format too so there's barbs and pranks lightening up serious stuff.  This one was made yesterday and well covers the issue with Cena, even clip pieces of his original so called error and his non-apology apology ...what's most telling is the answers to his apology, those from so called regular Chinese citizens still railing on him for not demanding Taiwan be called a non-country.  Just watch this, not all, just the parts about Taiwan as the clip has other bits.

• Thanks 1