IGNORED

Electric Shaver Advice

Californication

That seems like a pretty high price point -- if you're just trying out an electric shaver, I personally think you can get a totally satisfactory shave from something in the $40-$50 range.

Personally, I've never used the norelco-style shave heads, but a basic remington dual-foil shaver (what I've used a few times in the past when I'm not going through a phase of wet-shaving with safety razors) will get the job done just fine for $40.

What do you need a shaver for?  I thought we were all growing COVID beards.

But seriously, I also recommend starting with a cheaper one just in case you hate it.  I tried one probably 10 years ago thinking it would save time, and I didn't care for it.  I used it probably six months and went back to the razor.  

Don’t get too cheap, those $20 ones are useless.

One like the norelco is pretty solid and can be had for $60-$80.

Make sure to get a plug and play model that can be used while charging.  Nothing worse than the battery dying mid shave and having to wait to charge it.

I used to use an earlier model of these Braun shavers and it was amazing. I'd shave my face, then drop it into the base and it would recharge / clean itself all automatically. Every time I pulled it out it was cleaned. It also had a pop-up trimmer on the side so I could easily even up my sideburns after shaving my face.

https://www.amazon.ca/Braun-Electric-Smartcare-Precision-Rechargeable/dp/B07Z8J4MC6/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=braun+shaver&qid=1618587224&sr=8-6

There should be a $150 option in the line, this is just what I could easily find. I think I paid $175 CAD for mine.