IGNORED

hihi

hihi, 

I'm kuriatsu. I tend to collect prototype for the purpose of documenting them, such as in my "Playstation Title Fight Investigations" series.

There isn't that much to say about me really. I want to learn coding, Japanese, and I want to make stuff like Nekorun does 🙂

edit: Karp karp karp karp magi-karp karp 😛

Edited by kuriatsu
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Welcome to the site, we're definitely into the prototypes scene and have a few knowledgeable guys laying around. You should consider posting your ' Playstation Title Fight Investigations' writings somewhere on here, in a blog, article or a thread, that's as you wish pal!

How would I make a blog here? Or where would you suggest that I make a thread about it? I'm up for it though 🙂

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

How would I make a blog here? Or where would you suggest that I make a thread about it? I'm up for it though 🙂

As Skorp just pointed out, we have blogs entry! But you're the one that knows best how to share your work, so I preferred to suggest many options. I'm really looking for your proto writings👍

37 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

As Skorp just pointed out, we have blogs entry! But you're the one that knows best how to share your work, so I preferred to suggest many options. I'm really looking for your proto writings👍

I just posted a blog entry here: https://www.videogamesage.com/blogs/entry/9-title-fight-investigations/

If you're interested 🙂

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
6 hours ago, kuriatsu said:

hihi, 

I'm kuriatsu. I tend to collect prototype for the purpose of documenting them, such as in my "Playstation Title Fight Investigations" series.

There isn't that much to say about me really. I want to learn coding, Japanese, and I want to make stuff like Nekorun does 🙂

edit: Karp karp karp karp magi-karp karp 😛

Welcome kuriatsu and thanks for joining VGS! 🙂