IGNORED

hihi

hihi,聽

I'm kuriatsu. I tend to collect prototype for the purpose of documenting them, such as in my "Playstation Title Fight Investigations" series.

There isn't that much to say about me really. I want to learn coding, Japanese, and I want to make stuff like Nekorun does聽馃檪

edit: Karp karp karp karp magi-karp karp 馃槢

Edited by kuriatsu
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Welcome to the site, we're definitely into the prototypes scene and have a few knowledgeable guys laying around. You should consider posting your ' Playstation Title Fight Investigations' writings somewhere on here, in a blog, article or a thread, that's as you wish pal!

How would I make a blog here? Or where would you suggest that I make a thread about it? I'm up for it though 馃檪

Events TeamPosted
3 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

How would I make a blog here? Or where would you suggest that I make a thread about it? I'm up for it though 馃檪

As Skorp just pointed out, we have blogs entry! But you're the one that knows best how to share your work, so I preferred to suggest many options. I'm really looking for your proto writings馃憤

37 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

As Skorp just pointed out, we have blogs entry! But you're the one that knows best how to share your work, so I preferred to suggest many options. I'm really looking for your proto writings馃憤

I just posted a blog entry here:聽https://www.videogamesage.com/blogs/entry/9-title-fight-investigations/

If you're interested 馃檪

• Like 1

AdministratorPosted
6 hours ago, kuriatsu said:

hihi,聽

I'm kuriatsu. I tend to collect prototype for the purpose of documenting them, such as in my "Playstation Title Fight Investigations" series.

There isn't that much to say about me really. I want to learn coding, Japanese, and I want to make stuff like Nekorun does聽馃檪

edit: Karp karp karp karp magi-karp karp 馃槢

Welcome kuriatsu and thanks for joining VGS! 馃檪