IGNORED

What in the HE double toothpicks would these ninnies say about videogame buying/selling?

Tabonga

• The title was changed to What in the HE double toothpicks would these ninnies say about videogame buying/selling?

It removes access to clothing for those who need it?? It's a thrift store! There's always tons of clothes, just not the hidden gem $75 vintage t-shirt or designer boots. When I give stuff to Goodwill, I do it with the hope that someone will score something nice for $1 rather than have it end up in a landfill.

• Like 2

So I have really been into thrifting since I was a kid, never stopped over the years and currently I live very close to a couple thrifts that I visit multiple times a week. I usually never thrift to flip, that's not a solid rule just takes away some of the fun of getting stuff for cheap for me.

It is extremely competitive, I have noticed the regulars that are always looking for electronics and that lead me to start going for books, bags, clothes, anything they might have missed.. any game stuff is usually gone the same day. Clothing is where the secret money is for sure.

However the clothing regulars are something else. There are a few locally that run boutique clothing resell shops, and even more that sling em online.. those cats are always out multiple times weekly and buying full carts. I have seen even more since the pandemic, last week when I went to the post office there was a younger guy that I see out thrifting with a mission often and now that I know for sure it all goes online fuck that guy.