IGNORED

Daimakamura Flair

A little excited, can't even wait to receive these to ask for opinions. 

The marquee was $50 and the figure was $142

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghosts-And-Goblins-NOS-plexiglass-Marquee-NEW-/184502837934?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zoomoth-Daimakaimura-Shielder-Green-Sofubi-Figure-Wonderfestival-2014-Ghouls-/324433871983?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Thoughts/Opinions?

Edit: Oh yeah, the head comes off and fits in thr figures hand.

Edited by Californication
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

NOS marquee, that's crazy cool!! And surprisingly cheap.

Do you have the game to go with it? 😄

Ofcourse. I'm telling you, I am going to buy a Switch just to play Resurrection next month.

Edit: the game as in the cab - one can dream.

Edited by Californication
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Californication said:

It won't be making it to a cabinet. Will probably frame. Would really like a few more piece - especially a standee to design a space. It's my favorite series.

I have a safe suggestion.  Find or make a black shadowbox to hold the marquee, and behind it, find yourself a couple flat (SNK Neo Geo like) EL-panel LED flat sheet panel lights and wire it to a battery box or a wall outlet.  No reason not to let it shine if you can't throw it in a cabinet.

Beautiful marquee!  I am definitely envious, as a dedicated G'N'G cab is one of the few arcade games left on my want list.

When I was restoring my Zoo Keeper cab, I found a NOS ZK marquee on eBay, just like the G'N'G one you found, and it really makes the rest of the machine pop when it's turned on.  So yeah, definitely find a way to light that sucker up if it's not going on a cab...