IGNORED

Beat every Game Boy game - 2021 - 154/497

Splain

On 12/16/2021 at 3:53 PM, koifish said:

I'm really just posting to show off my new GB themed profile pic. Hopefully someone here recognizes and understands what it is 😜</attentionSeeking>

Couldn't say with any certainty, but it looks an awful lot to me like a baseball outfielder glitching out in a failed attempt to retrieve a ball laying at the margin of the outfield / back wall...     ???

• The title was changed to Beat every Game Boy game - 2021 - 154/497
On 12/20/2021 at 10:48 PM, Floating Platforms said:

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know what it's from... Hopefully it's a game I haven't gotten around to playing yet so I can avoid the wrath of the mosh pit GB sprite

On 12/20/2021 at 10:50 PM, JVOSS said:

lol. that is Nintendo Baseball the 1st baseman in the "i'm looking" glitch.

Not quite Nintendo Baseball, but don't fret over it. It is baseball, probably my favorite baseball game on GB! @Floating Platforms You'll be there soon enough if you're playing all of the games.

So I don't know about anyone else, but I only just found out that there was another URL up to access the site. I just thought it was down from some terrible incident...so I didn't post anything else for 2021...and that's okay, because I didn't finish any more games either. Pyramids of Ra just kept going and I ran out of time. Maybe next time...anyhow, time to move forward eh?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, koifish said:

Not quite Nintendo Baseball, but don't fret over it. It is baseball, probably my favorite baseball game on GB! @Floating Platforms You'll be there soon enough if you're playing all of the games.

So I don't know about anyone else, but I only just found out that there was another URL up to access the site. I just thought it was down from some terrible incident...so I didn't post anything else for 2021...and that's okay, because I didn't finish any more games either. Pyramids of Ra just kept going and I ran out of time. Maybe next time...anyhow, time to move forward eh?

LOL..  I did misstated that. the right answer Bases Loaded. is it the first base man or right fielder on a home run?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JVOSS said:

LOL..  I did misstated that. the right answer Bases Loaded. is it the first base man or right fielder on a home run?

oh then yeah, you were right. 😆 It's gotta be my favorite part of that game. I captured it by prompting second basemen (to has the ball) to chase down the runner on first (by attempting to steal from 1st to 2nd). I gotta modify this a bit but it's great, very glad to have it captured.

• Like 2