IGNORED

Bag Milk

FireHazard51

Bag Milk  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you drank milk from a bag?

• Yes, why is this a poll?
    • No, what nonsense is this?
  2. 2. Follow up for those who answered yes.

• You've only drank bag milk in a school setting
    • You've drank bag milk outside of a school setting
    • I don't belong here....

5 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Have any of you had milk from a restaurant, or at a college cafeteria?   Good chance it was in a bag.

EDIT- It would have come from one of those big ass weighted handle machines that was shown on the first page.

As having worked in restaurants for most of my adult working life, will confirm this, though it also isn't the definitive. But most places, especially those as part of some chains, usually had milk from a bag in some form, especially when it was from dispensers of some sort.

3 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

As having worked in restaurants for most of my adult working life, will confirm this, though it also isn't the definitive. But most places, especially those as part of some chains, usually had milk from a bag in some form, especially when it was from dispensers of some sort.

I've seen bags of orange juice in restaurants, but I've never seen bags of milk. It was always in gallon jugs.

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've seen bags of orange juice in restaurants, but I've never seen bags of milk. It was always in gallon jugs.

Both Bob Evans and Perkins around here in the early to mid 90s had the weighted dispenser that took the bags.

9 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Both Bob Evans and Perkins around here in the early to mid 90s had the weighted dispenser that took the bags.

Interesting. The Bob Evans near me always kept gallon jugs in a cooler near the juice machine. I would have thought that McDonalds here would have had bag milk, but they kept jugs in a cooler too. The vanilla ice cream that they used for the McFlurrys came in a bag along with the orange juice.