IGNORED

Glue to reattach labels

11 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

https://www.dickblick.com/products/lineco-neutral-ph-adhesive/?clickTracking=true&wmcp=pla&wmcid=items&wmckw=17314-1005

Dries clear, acid free, and fully reversible with ordinary water.

I wouldn't use it on something like a NWC without consulting an expert though.

Well aren’t youuu fancy

14 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

https://www.dickblick.com/products/lineco-neutral-ph-adhesive/?clickTracking=true&wmcp=pla&wmcid=items&wmckw=17314-1005

Dries clear, acid free, and fully reversible with ordinary water.

I wouldn't use it on something like a NWC without consulting an expert though.

Thank you for the suggestion!

23 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

It's called PRESERVATION.

>_> also people need to stop using Goo-Gone to remove stickers and start using Un-Du Classic Formula or N-Heptane/Bestine/Lighter Fluid.

Are you talking about removing stickers from cardboard, game labels, or the plastic cartridge shell?  Because Goo Gone is 100% fine for removing stickers from a cartridge shell...

10 minutes ago, bowser said:

@ThePhleo

Do you have a recommendation for what adhesive is best for reattaching Gameboy screen lenses back to the shell?

I don’t but there’s an “ASMR” style video on YouTube somewhere that I think mentions what glue he used.

It’s titled “I restored this eBay junk game boy” or something like that.

I'm not going down the goo gone debate stuff, just going to leave it as 'not a fan' on that.

I was hoping to say this but I guess I got beat to it, the elmers glue stick you get in the kids packs for school.  Goes on purple, dries clear.  I discovered this trick over a decade ago and I've used it on NES and Gameboy labels first going back that long.  Some of the old days on NA when I was out west in the earlier times there I'd hit a flea market and get many nice things before it went south.

I've had some games now on my shelf 10 years and the glue has held completely in all this time so it works, and it lasted a decade test.