IGNORED

List of Advertisements for Unreleased NES Games

mideast

• 2 years later...

Hey everyone,

I want to thank you all so much. You have helped me find some truly amazing pieces to add to my Hellraiser lost media collection.

Can any of you add more info into the Color Dreams Insert for the Hellraiser game? Like what is it and where did it come from. I would want to own a physical version.

Thanks.

ColorDreams_MD_US_Leaflet.pdf

11 hours ago, Akroview said:

Hey everyone,

I want to thank you all so much. You have helped me find some truly amazing pieces to add to my Hellraiser lost media collection.

Can any of you add more info into the Color Dreams Insert for the Hellraiser game? Like what is it and where did it come from. I would want to own a physical version.

Thanks.

ColorDreams_MD_US_Leaflet.pdf 1.4 MB · 3 downloads

I scanned one like this tears ago, no idea if that's the same scan or not though. This one was included with one or some of the games, in the box.

8 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I scanned one like this tears ago, no idea if that's the same scan or not though. This one was included with one or some of the games, in the box.

Ah right. That makes a lot of sense. I'll probably cross that off the wishlist then because those games are going for insane amounts on eBay and I would really only want the insert to add to the collection.

If anyone here is willing to sell it or donate one, then I'll definitely consider lol

I have loads of these NES advertisement files. Here's an unused The Hunt For Red October box art with the description referencing the novel instead of the movie.

ChessmasterThe(USA).png.831ee1d026897d2fd63adb91e09617a7.png

This one mentions The California Raisins and Rescue Rangers coming from Capcom:

LegendaryWings(USA).png.ccaec8241c98de893f28edacd02f2708.png

Putt Master, whatever that is:

LowGMan-TheLowGravityMan(USA).png.914ad8e053884ad962a8de63eddcf022.png

Ninja Taro, Predator and Pinball. Is this even NES?

Millipede(USA).png.bd8d549a74a5b3468db51aa4d82d987b.png

Road Runner from Mindscape:

Paperboy(USA).png.20e04c5010f290596818b77747dc009a.png

Barcelona '92. You'd think this is a PAL advertisement since that was its name in Japan but the code is CAP-NES-US-5 which means this is a USA advertisement.

SnowBrothers(USA).png.2af259c3c1cc10e10490271b82f0d462.png

Edited by Code Monkey
  • Like 1