IGNORED

This is Real. or Its Alive

JVOSS

2 hours ago, cartman said:

Meh i don't know about these releases where someone got to stamp there logo on the console and call it something exclusive. There's a few of that for GB with Milka, Planet Hollywood and whatnot. Seems like a semi-legit/semi-shitty type of limited edition where someone got the greenlight but at the same time there wasn't anyone who bothered much either so they just shit it out and it's good to go. This is not part of "real" GB collecting to me it's a novelty and a sideshow.

Well now i totally confused in one instance you say an NFR (essentially that is what these are) dose not belong but then your latest post said they do please help me understand. 

1 minute ago, JVOSS said:

Well now i totally confused in one instance you say an NFR (essentially that is what these are) dose not belong but then your latest post said they do please help me understand. 

NFR as in "not sold in regular stores" or what do you mean? I don't understand the NFR aspect to it.

4 minutes ago, cartman said:

NFR as in "not sold in regular stores" or what do you mean? I don't understand the NFR aspect to it.

yes all the one we have talked about are NFR, they were in some way given away.

90% was via write in or submission to a magazine or product.

10% was for employees/clients/

Edited by JVOSS

Just now, JVOSS said:

yes all the one we have talked about are NFR, they were in some way given away.

90% was via wright in or submission to a magazine or product.

10% was for employees/clients/

Yeah ok. But it's not about strictly about whether a LE was sold in stores either (altough it helps a lot) but rather the overall circumstances surrounding it. Those 3 seem with a larger intent behind them and more official than just a tiny stamp. The Hello Kitty ones have unique boxes, the Toyota one has the brand on the border of the display. And that shade of light blue on the box isn't that unique too but i could be wrong.

I understand where your coming from on the "not real collection."

So you basically saying that the subset in this case the NFR/branded gb are not really part of an official set,  I can see where you stand on this.

To the best of my knowledge the branded GBP were never sold in stores only second hand stores. 

The GBP your would include in a collection are the Little Mermaid / The Star Wars and Target/Walmart.