IGNORED

Dispatch Games Radirgy Swag/Crusin Mix update 4/15/2023

I'm curious if anyone here ordered those games from them for Switch. I didn't because they were a disaster with the Psyvariar Delta release so I avoided them on these games. They have also removed the games from their website. So anyone that ordered did you get the games or an update email at least?

Update 7/7/2023

Update 4/15/2023

Update 9/6/2022

Nintendolife article

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/09/after-endless-delays-and-empty-words-dispatch-games-is-seemingly-dead

Another update 9/3/2022

An article 6/3/2022

https://seafoamgaming.com/2022/06/01/ive-seen-enough-the-final-verdict-on-dispatch-games/

update 9/21

Update 7/1/2021

Update 06/29/2021

Someone did some digging, doesn’t look promising 

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

58 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I'm curious if anyone here ordered those games from them for Switch. I didn't because they were a disaster with the Psyvariar Delta release so I avoided them on these games. They have also removed the games from their website. So anyone that ordered did you get the games or an update email at least?

I ordered both along with Japanese Rail Sim 3D. I got an email from them weeks ago stating they were still in production or something. I’ve had successful orders in the past (Penguin Wars) so I’m not worried. 

2 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

I ordered both along with Japanese Rail Sim 3D. I got an email from them weeks ago stating they were still in production or something. I’ve had successful orders in the past (Penguin Wars) so I’m not worried. 

I also had success with Penguin Wars, but the way Psyvariar Delta went made me hesitate with them for the future.

1 hour ago, danmode said:

I placed my order back in July of 2019 for Game Paradise Cruisin Mix, the last update was last month July 15, a year after my order. It looks like things are going smoothly for them, according to that update.

At least everyone got an update. It's weird they were taken off the site. I've been waiting to see if they get delivered so I can add them to the Switch released games list.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, phart010 said:

I have not yet received it. I’m not planning to cancel my order

Same here. I’m a shmup fan and am really looking forward to these games. Rolling gunner already fell through because of a lack of pre-orders (and a lame business model of the company that was going to produce them), so I hope these will still come.

hopefully we will receive an update soon.

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 2:43 PM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Crusin Mix

I almost had a heart attack thinking I missed a pre-order I'd definitely want.  I'd love to get a Cruisin' series re-release on physical.  I think it'd be cool to have Cruisin' USA/World/Exotica in one bundle and maybe a bonus where you can toggle between Arcade or N64 mode.

Alas, this is not what you are talking about and I can rest knowing I didn't miss an important preorder.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RH said:

I almost had a heart attack thinking I missed a pre-order I'd definitely want.  I'd love to get a Cruisin' series re-release on physical.  I think it'd be cool to have Cruisin' USA/World/Exotica in one bundle and maybe a bonus where you can toggle between Arcade or N64 mode.

Alas, this is not what you are talking about and I can rest knowing I didn't miss an important preorder.

Only thing you missed out on is getting scammed

I'm still optimistic that I'm going to get what I paid for. But wow. I paid a lot to wait 2 years with no end in sight. And now I'm probably going to have to pay like $80 or more to get the Japanese release of Japanese Rail Sim just to play the dang game. 

I'm like 6mo into something now, don't feel scammed yet, but I have to wonder what's up with strictly limited games.  Do they take money and forget?  I'm seeing a lot of people who found copies other ways now enjoying and having enjoyed and finished COTTON for the Switch and i've never had one single email other than the basic thanks/receipt on it.  I'm kind of getting pissed about it.

• The title was changed to Did anyone order Radirgy Swag or Crusin Mix from Dispatch Games? (update 06/29/2021)
On 5/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, Tanooki said:

I'm like 6mo into something now, don't feel scammed yet, but I have to wonder what's up with strictly limited games.  Do they take money and forget?  I'm seeing a lot of people who found copies other ways now enjoying and having enjoyed and finished COTTON for the Switch and i've never had one single email other than the basic thanks/receipt on it.  I'm kind of getting pissed about it.

It’s because strictly limited is a small company. They got rights to cotton and Monster World 4 in Europe. There was no guarantee that these games would come out in other regions.

Well as a small company they move real slow. In the meantime, other publishers in different regions did get rights to publish these games and being more efficient, they have already been able to release these games into the market 

1 hour ago, phart010 said:

It’s because strictly limited is a small company. They got rights to cotton and Monster World 4 in Europe. There was no guarantee that these games would come out in other regions.

Well as a small company they move real slow. In the meantime, other publishers in different regions did get rights to publish these games and being more efficient, they have already been able to release these games into the market 

I know they are, just doesn't look good.  At this rate if I could get one I'd push for a refund as I don't even want it from them anymore.  I'm not sure I even want it really at all at this rate, not that I wouldn't enjoy it, but I don't think I could motivate myself to play it, more than after taking the wrap off just that one time.  And if I could, I'd still rather not reward them and buy elsewhere.

Editorials Team · Posted
29 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I know they are, just doesn't look good.  At this rate if I could get one I'd push for a refund as I don't even want it from them anymore.  I'm not sure I even want it really at all at this rate, not that I wouldn't enjoy it, but I don't think I could motivate myself to play it, more than after taking the wrap off just that one time.  And if I could, I'd still rather not reward them and buy elsewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0947T6CW4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_VM4ARBZ6WBMS39D04X6E

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I received a few orders I had with them recently so they’re still around just very slow. I have cancelled things with them before and they do it instantly no questions asked. You should do that and buy the one Reed linked. I have ordered the deluxe version so I’ll be waiting it out.

In regards to dispatch games, I’m glad I cancelled my pre order ages ago. Just had a bad feeling about them.

31 minutes ago, Shmup said:

In regards to dispatch games, I’m glad I cancelled my pre order ages ago. Just had a bad feeling about them.

I still have my Ready to dispatch preorder in. I’m curious to see what will happen. Since they are the publisher, are they only the company in charge of the physical edition of their games? What about the digital versions?? Are those a direct deal between the Nintendo eshop and the developer???

If they have disappeared and ditched their customers behind that is a bad business practice. If I were Nintendo I’d not want to partner with a company like that.

That other company that was taking preorders without even collecting the full balance of the game for preorder went under. You could just put down a few dollars and they’d hold a preorder for you. When they went down, they eventually refunded everyone’s money. 

Ready to dispatch was a more developed company as they actually did a few releases. I can’t imagine they will just disappear without sending refunds. My guess is they will transfer the rights of Radirgy to another limited run company and also transfer people’s preorders.. either that or just refund people’s money after they start to dissolve the company 

Edited by phart010

7 minutes ago, phart010 said:

I still have my Ready to dispatch preorder in. I’m curious to see what will happen. Since they are the publisher, are they only the company in charge of the physical edition of their games? What about the digital versions?? Are those a direct deal between the Nintendo eshop and the developer???

If they have disappeared and ditched their customers behind that is a bad business practice. If I were Nintendo I’d not want to partner with a company like that.

That other company that was taking preorders without even collecting the full balance of the game for preorder went under. You could just put down a few dollars and they’d hold a preorder for you. When they went down, they eventually refunded everyone’s money. 

Ready to dispatch was a more developed company as they actually did a few releases. I can’t imagine they will just disappear without sending refunds. My guess is they will transfer the rights of Radirgy to another limited run company and also transfer people’s preorders.. either that or just refund people’s money after they start to dissolve the company 

Hope so, never good when these things happen and usually the customers are the ones that suffer. Hopefully you guys can all get refunds or maybe a chargeback/PayPal dispute.

20 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Did you check the thing that was posted in the original reddit link? Theguy did some research and found out that Ready to Dispatch had their headquarters put up for sale in march and sold recently. That may a non issue and they were moving to a different location but that in combination with their lack of communication and general lack of anything might mean they already took off