IGNORED

Critter thread - no cats allowed! (They have their own place here.) **Snakes!

Tabonga

Though I'm a type of person where if a cow wondered onto my property, I'd be trying to figure out a way to turn it into free (or dirt cheap) steaks, I can't say these types of videos aren't heart warming.

To each their own. If your heart is to save an animal, go for it.  On a similar note.  I read to my daughter each night at bed time.  We just finished a book by Dodo Press, which is really a small publishing house for a YouTube channel on animal rescues.  We waited to watch the video a dwarf horse who was born with a birth defect that kept her legs from properly developing.  It's a cute video and in the end, the horse Pumpkin actually ended up having surgery and was able to drop her braces.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RH said:

Though I'm a type of person where if a cow wondered onto my property, I'd be trying to figure out a way to turn it into free (or dirt cheap) steaks, I can't say these types of videos aren't heart warming

Heh - I don't have any objection to some burgers myself.  Doesn't mean we have to eat all of them.   I thought it was pretty interesting that the calf wound up hanging out with a bunch of deer.   

I also like the stories (mostly out of Australia and New Zealand) when a sheep escapes for several years and winds up with a massive fleece:

1 hour ago, Tabonga said:

I also like the stories (mostly out of Australia and New Zealand) when a sheep escapes for several years and winds up with a massive fleece:

[shearing video]

Sheep: Hey!  What do you think you're doing?  I was trying to go for the Guiness World Record! 😄 

Administrator · Posted

The sneks!   Some of you NAers will recall our first snake (cinnamon ball python) that I needed a hat photoshopped on:

IMG_0763.jpg

His name at the time was Nikko, but then at the vet we found out he was a she, so now she's Nikka.

Our corn snake Megatron:

IMG_0730.jpg

Our banana ball python Nanners:

IMG_0733.jpg

Our piebald ball python Marshmello:

IMG_0734.jpg

And our newest baby ivory pastel ball python Lumiere:

IMG_0737.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 2

• The title was changed to Critter thread - no cats allowed! (They have their own place here.) **Snakes!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2020 at 10:31 PM, RH said:

Though I'm a type of person where if a cow wondered onto my property, I'd be trying to figure out a way to turn it into free (or dirt cheap) steaks, I can't say these types of videos aren't heart warming.

To each their own. If your heart is to save an animal, go for it.  On a similar note.  I read to my daughter each night at bed time.  We just finished a book by Dodo Press, which is really a small publishing house for a YouTube channel on animal rescues.  We waited to watch the video a dwarf horse who was born with a birth defect that kept her legs from properly developing.  It's a cute video and in the end, the horse Pumpkin actually ended up having surgery and was able to drop her braces.

My friend's father-in-law is obsessed about some vows he spotted over in @OptOut's area, even sending my friend and his parents videos he assembled on these cows.

Our first thoughts immediately turned to steaks and burgers too, beef is expensive here, haha.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...