IGNORED

Help you get through corona virus covid-19 thread

Makar

On 4/7/2020 at 1:03 AM, Rooster said:

I'm concerned because my son will be born in about 4 weeks, and as soon as he comes out I have to take him to the US embassy in Tokyo, and then take him to the immigration office.  Not crazy about the idea of having to take a new born baby on multiple hour train rides into a city currently on lockdown.

This sounds insane, I hope you really don't have to do all that during a lockdown?!?!  Any options to exhaust to avoid?

12 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

I'm not kidding, this is one of the fish you can catch in Animal Crossing New Horizons. 

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Barreleye

Haha whoa no way! Big coincidence. I don't play animal crossing. That's awesome though. They should make a barreleye Pokemon. They made a coelacanth one (relicanth). Look that fish up. Another really cool one that was thought to be extinct for millions of years. 

8 hours ago, Boosted52405 said:

This sounds insane, I hope you really don't have to do all that during a lockdown?!?!  Any options to exhaust to avoid?

I expect the embassy will probably work with me, but I am more concerned about the immigration office, because they are more strict.  The baby is supposed to be brought there within 14 days of birth.