IGNORED

Need For Speed Most Wanted Collector's Edition for XBOX 360 / Relic or fake?

Aguluc

Hi guys, I was going through some cabinets and I came across my old XBOX 360 (physical) games, and I was intrigued to check their current prices, to which I came across Need For Speed Most Wanted that came in a box metal (which I think is a collector's edition) which I remember my parents bought me when I was a kid. The fact is that I was looking for it on the internet and I did not find any copies and I was wondering if that was because the box is fake or on the contrary if it is a relic, I await your answers, I don't know much about old games or special editions. I await your answers, thanks :D

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-29 at 01.13.34.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-29 at 01.13.31.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-29 at 01.13.34 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-29 at 01.13.35.jpeg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Aguluc, after some googling, I wasn't able to come up with any exact matches either. I also couldn't come up with a list of special editions this game released with.

However, there's nothing here that indicates that your tin isn't real. It might have been a pre-order bonus from a specific retailer, something out of a more expensive edition of the game, or maybe even something given to specific members of the press or development team. It doesn't make financial sense to me to invest the amount of money required to make fakes of a tin like this. At the very least, you have something that's pretty uncommon and cool. Congrats!

Hopefully another member has seen this and can give you more information. Welcome, btw!