IGNORED

People who are NOT set collectors: which console are you tempted to collect the whole set for?

16 minutes ago, DeuceGamer said:

I’m not really a full set collector but I’ve been debating about setting a long term goal of going for the N64 set CIB and also the 3DS. I own over 130 N64 with a lot of the mid to high end titles. On 3DS I own over 180 games again with most of the mid to high end titles already bought. 

Its not something I will do in a short period of time but I think may be one of my long term goals as I continue to add titles from each system. At some point I figure I may as well go for the full set and I think I’m getting to that point for those 2 systems.

The N64 is doable, but the 3DS will almost certainly be hard. It's not about expensive titles, it's about the crap shovelware that had a print run of maybe 25,000 initial units, but only sold 1/10th of that.  THAT stuff gets to be impossible to find.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RH said:

The N64 is doable, but the 3DS will almost certainly be hard. It's not about expensive titles, it's about the crap shovelware that had a print run of maybe 25,000 initial units, but only sold 1/10th of that.  THAT stuff gets to be impossible to find.

Can confirm both statements. Finished n64 easy and 3ds is a bitch LOL