IGNORED

AVGN Yule Log of Video Games

austin532

On 12/22/2019 at 7:39 PM, ALTQQ said:

Haha that's great. There's more than enough copies of junk tapes like top gun floating  around for people to put on their shelves and in  rubbermaid containers never to see the light of day. Toasting a few tapes  isnt going to really do any harm.

He didn't, really.

To get in the Christmas spirit the AVGN has decided to burn his own Yule Log. However, he'll be using a ton of games and other items. (Disclaimer: No expensive games were harmed in the making of this video. Fake labels were printed onto blank cartridge shells, blank CDs. Fake NES boxes were printed. Controllers were already not functioning. Also, the fire was shot outside in 20 degree (fahrenheit) weather, between two fake walls that were nowhere as close to the fire as they looked.) 

The first thing I thought when I started the video and saw the first game go in was "Jeez, I hope they weren't drunk and dumb enough to burn that trash in a building.  Burning plastic is nasty."

1 hour ago, RH said:

He didn't, really.

The first thing I thought when I started the video and saw the first game go in was "Jeez, I hope they weren't drunk and dumb enough to burn that trash in a building.  Burning plastic is nasty."

That's what my wife was saying about how nasty it must of smelled. 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:17 AM, Knuxie said:

My only gripe is the controllers. Traces can be rebuilt... controllers can be restored. 

Meh theres so many controllers out there too, how many controllers will you really go through in your lifetime? I've been using the same 2 snes controllers since 1996.