IGNORED

Black Friday Live now

LeatherRebel5150

For anyone eyeing anything up at Gamestop their Black Friday sales are live online now. B2G1 preowned Switch games, B1G1 last gen games, and more. I picked some stuff up just passing the info along.

Edit: PSA remember to use CAG16 as the promo code if ordering pre-owned online to get a further discount.

Edit2: Child of Light + Valiant HEarts (Switch) Best Buy exclusive on sale for $25

Edit3: square enix store exclusive Lost Shpere for switch on sale for $12.50, shipping steep at $6 but still a good sale for an uncommon game.

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Thanks 2

@twiztor there are some good deals. B2G1 is decent if there are specific games you are looking for especially for some lower tier titles. It's better for those with the Pro card and the extra 10% off and pretty great for those that still have Elite Pro with the 20% off.  I ordered 5 games I've been eyeing up that would have been about $70 that went down to $37.

• Like 1

I got 3 xbox one games for a reasonable price today. Been wanting resident evil 2 for awhile and 7. Picked up dragonball fighter Z as a 3rd. Managed to get a B2G1 for 40 total which wasnt bad per game for 3 games Ive been wanting to play. Not a stellar deal , but 13-14 each is about the price I like to pay for newer gen games.

Edited by Quest4Nes

54 minutes ago, acromite53 said:

Aww yeah, just picked up some top tier games B1G1 @ gamestop. Thanks for posting it!

20191129_163152.jpg

It sucks that all I need for the wii u left are just dance games and paper mario.

The gamestop near me had none but 1 paper mario in a generic case. Really wanted to knock that one out and do the B1G1 they had with a mario sports mix on wii. oh well.

Edited by Quest4Nes

I went into the Gamestop, something I've avoid for long stretches, but I was able to wrangle Umihara Kawase for $20 on switch so I was pleased.  Almost was tempted to grab CIv6 and Bloodstained(got a free key on steam) but the $20 price is already a match on ebay which I could paypal not out of my budget so it felt pointless.  I've been wanting to try that one I got anyway for awhile, franchise looks uniquely fun, so I hope it works out.

19 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

It sucks that all I need for the wii u left are just dance games and paper mario.

The gamestop near me had none but 1 paper mario in a generic case. Really wanted to knock that one out and do the B1G1 they had with a mario sports mix on wii. oh well.

Wow congrats. You are almost there. Are these gamestop sales how you built up the bulk of your collection? I kept missing these sales but finally had a chance to check it out. Wii u collecting has been interesting because general interest has faded and formerly expensive games have tanked. Early 2017 is when prices jumped up if you look at pricecharting. I found a copy of The Croods with activity book and JDK14 at a thrift store this month. I remember when those top games used to be Croods, Hello Kitty, Turbo, etc. I'm slowly dipping back into Wii u collecting when I come across them.

20191122_152552.jpg

Edited by acromite53

Yea i knocked a lot of wii u titles out like croods hello kitty, that espn game you got and a ton more of the medium priced now games back when gamestop was clearancing them all to clear out surplus before they started marking everything up. Most of my wii u collection is sub 10 dollars. For all the ones i might have overspent on by a little i ended up with really good deals on alot. It balances out. Wii i games have pretty much bottomed out. Itll be the gamecube in no time. Still too new to get a big collecting following 

• Like 1

This is the first year in a long time I didn’t buy any current gen games for Black Friday. I did hit the local game store and got a bunch of NES and N64 games though. Buy one get one on the rack games and buy 1 get one 50% off the showcase games was a good deal. Too bad someone scooped up the boxed Evo before I got there!