IGNORED

NES: Battle kid 2 in 1 homebrew promo pack (reserve thread)

Gotchy1

Moderator · Posted

I’m getting complaints, so here’s a reminder of one of the VGS Site’s Rules:

11. PayPal Payments: When selling on VGS and accepting PayPal payments, you must adhere to PayPal’s Terms of Service (TOS).

1. In your Selling/Buying/Trading thread, you cannot ask for additional money or percentage of payment to cover PayPal fees (or any other type of fee or charge).  This includes offering a discount for F&F payments, or charging different prices for normal vs. F&F payments. These are violations of PayPal's Terms of Service.

2. Seller: You cannot require Gift Payments. Buyer: If you send money as a gift (you do so at your own risk) and the deal terms are not met, you’re on your own. We are sorry about this, but VGS Staff cannot and will not be able to assist in this scenario.

On 12/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, Sumez said:

I'm gonna regret this with customs and all - but if shipping to Denmark isn't too bad I'm down 🙂 and if a smaller box is an option, I'd sign up for that as well, even swap out the big box for it

Since you didn't put me on, I'm guessing it means the shipping fee will be terrible?

12 hours ago, Sumez said:

Since you didn't put me on, I'm guessing it means the shipping fee will be terrible?

It wasnt clear sorry, should be like $22 in danemark

im Not sure it include tracking

ill add you 🙂

Edited by Gotchy1

On 1/11/2024 at 12:19 PM, Gotchy1 said:

Collector card is here

i’ll start shipping slowly next week, they will be put randomly (1 by package)

I have no complaint, I'm just curious. It seems like you're mailing these one at a time? Why is that?

6 hours ago, Sumez said:

Got my copy today after paying a $35 customs fee. Thanks a lot for coming around on the NES sized box, now I can proudly fit this on my shelf 🙂 

Sorry for those custom

i declare $60cad of value and they charge $35 wow 😔