IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

Events Team · Posted
Gloves
This post was recognized by Gloves!

ZeldaFreak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Hardware: Kiosk' and 50 points.

Kiosk Badge (Pic below, forgot about this one. I think I did take a pic of one of my kiosks in the past, but I have no clue where that pic is now so I just took another one.)

Spoiler

9d8392fbefce9e42244138062778c358.png

Also, is there any way to choose which badges you want to be displayed under your profile? As far as I can tell there isn't, that's really the only improvement to the current system I can think of. Other than that we're pretty much back to where we were at with the previous system which happened a lot quicker than I was expecting given how barebones the new system was at first. Well done @Gloves

I also noticed earlier that the Holiday contest badges I have are slightly smaller than the other badges for whatever reason in the Badges section of my profile, not a big deal at all but figured I'd point it out. Not sure if any other badges have that issue or if it's just these 4.

571f123c9f3a91dc79bff513f21baab2.png

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
24 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Kiosk Badge (Pic below, forgot about this one. I think I did take a pic of one of my kiosks in the past, but I have no clue where that pic is now so I just took another one.)

Reveal hidden contents

Also, is there any way to choose which badges you want to be displayed under your profile? As far as I can tell there isn't, that's really the only improvement to the current system I can think of. Other than that we're pretty much back to where we were at with the previous system which happened a lot quicker than I was expecting given how barebones the new system was at first. Well done @Gloves

I also noticed earlier that the Holiday contest badges I have are slightly smaller than the other badges for whatever reason in the Badges section of my profile, not a big deal at all but figured I'd point it out. Not sure if any other badges have that issue or if it's just these 4.

571f123c9f3a91dc79bff513f21baab2.png

There's no way to re-order or choose what's specifically displayed at this time. As for the different sizes, it's possible that between Pup and I uploading them separately, one of us may have uploaded different sized images. Not a big deal, and easily fixes. I'll go through and do an update to Dark Mode in general sometime in the near-ish future and this will be on the to-do list.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

If you make a list and give it to me later that'd be more likely to get my attention.

Well yeah that's what I meant, a huge list of fixes, haha.

Another thing I just noticed with the badges is that some of them say "(Badge Name) for a post in a topic" rather than just the name of the badge, and if you click on it, it takes you to the post in which the badge was awarded.

d72b49edcaf9595975f3db131f14e096.gif

The Helping Hand badge I have is the same way. Given the way the system works I understand why that would happen, not really an issue in and of itself, I'm just not sure why that would only happen to a couple of the badges and not all of them.

Administrator · Posted
23 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Well yeah that's what I meant, a huge list of fixes, haha.

Another thing I just noticed with the badges is that some of them say "(Badge Name) for a post in a topic" rather than just the name of the badge, and if you click on it, it takes you to the post in which the badge was awarded.

d72b49edcaf9595975f3db131f14e096.gif

The Helping Hand badge I have is the same way. Given the way the system works I understand why that would happen, not really an issue in and of itself, I'm just not sure why that would only happen to a couple of the badges and not all of them.

Depends on whether they were handed out for a post, or done via the Admin CP by an administrator.

• Like 1