IGNORED

Music Mega Bracket II: The Brackening - 1.16

Reed Rothchild

Choose the winners  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE

• Papa Roach - "Last Resort"
    • Deftones - "Change"
  2. 2. Choose one

• Killswitch Engage - "End of Heartache"
    • Avenged Sevenfold - "Beast & the Harlot"
  3. 3. Choose one

• Black Veil Brides - "In the End"
    • Motionless in White - "Sign of Life"
  4. 4. Choose one

• Electric Callboy - "Pump It"
    • Ice Nine Kills - "Merry Axe-Mas"

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

You didn't hear Change and Last Resort nine bazillion times back in the day?  Or play Guitar Hero 2?  Or whichever Guitar Hero had that Killswitch song...

Being that I actually just played through GH II a month ago, I was starting to feel gas lighted.  But no, they aren't on the set list.  If these are bonus tracks (which is possible) I never played them much. (https://techcrunch.com/2006/10/10/guitar-hero-2-track-list/)

Editorials Team · Posted
11 minutes ago, RH said:

Being that I actually just played through GH II a month ago, I was starting to feel gas lighted.  But no, they aren't on the set list.  If these are bonus tracks (which is possible) I never played them much. (https://techcrunch.com/2006/10/10/guitar-hero-2-track-list/)

Yes they are.  I'm like a thousand percent confident in that.  You need to read gud. 😄

edit: I was referring to Beast & the Harlot.  Guess that's the source of confusion

Screenshot_20231114-122253.png

I enjoy these polls because I can either vote for my favorite bands/songs to win but I also learn about new bands/songs I never heard of, which is what pretty much every song here is minus Papa Roach. Actually, I know of Avenged Sevenfold but couldn't tell you what they sing. But as it turns out I'm not a fan of any one of these songs so I chose almost at random.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, AstralSoul said:

I enjoy these polls because I can either vote for my favorite bands/songs to win but I also learn about new bands/songs I never heard of, which is what pretty much every song here is minus Papa Roach. Actually, I know of Avenged Sevenfold but couldn't tell you what they sing. But as it turns out I'm not a fan of any one of these songs so I chose almost at random.

This was the "trigger doner" round.  But I would have at least assumed people knew Deftones 😅

Moderator · Posted
20 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

This was the "trigger doner" round.  But I would have at least assumed people knew Deftones 😅

I’ve seen Deftones and Papa Roach (right before they blew up). Both were really fun shows. That’s the only Killswitch song I know, it’s decent. All of it is too loud for my taste at this age 😂 

• Wow! 1

On 11/14/2023 at 11:10 AM, Reed Rothchild said:

You didn't hear Change and Last Resort nine bazillion times back in the day?  Or play Guitar Hero 2?  Or whichever Guitar Hero had that Killswitch song...

Change and Last Resort are the only two that I recognize. Last Resort was inescapable on MTV back in the day.

• Agree 1