IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've been old man ranting since I hit 30 and that was 12 years ago.

I think it all started with me when I was 5 or 6 and I saw my first Apple Jacks commercial and, in frustration, would always respond and ask “But seriously, why do they call it ‘Apple Jacks’, if it doesn’t taste like apples?!” I always sided with Mom/Dad.

(And eventually as an adult, I did find the answer to that question.”

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RH said:

I think it all started with me when I was 5 or 6 and I saw my first Apple Jacks commercial and, in frustration, would always respond and ask “But seriously, why do they call it ‘Apple Jacks’, if it doesn’t taste like apples?!” I always sided with Mom/Dad.

(And eventually as an adult, I did find the answer to that question.”

I never really questioned it since I liked them, but now I wanna know why they don't taste like apples.

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I never really questioned it since I liked them, but now I wanna know why they don't taste like apples.

An “Apple Jack” is something that’s sort of like an Apple Fritter.  So it’s a cereal meant to taste similar to that, rather than apples.

2 hours ago, Tenjikuronin said:

IMG_0620.jpeg

Is now a bad time to say that the illustration is clearly about Newton's laws of optics, in particular him figuring out that white light is the combination of the colors of the rainbow and that has NOTHING to do with his laws of motion nor gravity... I mean, if you're going to make a science meme you gotta do it right 🍎

Moon Newton GIF by Pablo Lopez