IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Murray said:

43BA6C4A-2030-46FB-90BD-07CC60C39A8B.jpeg

People would still buy it. I'm a passive Lego fan and we just had a short, weekend vacation and went into a Lego store. People lose ther minds there. About everything, including me.

Lamborghinis, Star Destroyers, typewriters, even Adidas shoes. They were all there and as weird as it is... I WANT THEM ALL!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, RH said:

People would still buy it. I'm a passive Lego fan and we just had a short, weekend vacation and went into a Lego store. People lose ther minds there. About everything, including me.

Lamborghinis, Star Destroyers, typewriters, even Adidas shoes. They were all there and as weird as it is... I WANT THEM ALL!

Agreed. This would sell like crazy haha. 

I just finished the typewriter, it looks amazing and the mechanics are so good, but as a build I found it to be meh. I'm building the ECTO1 now and it's a really fun build so far (minus all the stickers). I saw the Adidas shoe and thought why? but I'm not a sneaker head.

11 minutes ago, Shmup said:

I saw the Adidas shoe and thought why? but I'm not a sneaker head.

I'm not either but two things pulled me in. I worked at Adidas when I was in college and the packaging looks like a legit shoebox. The whole presentation was just really cool.

5gaddq.jpg.0c4fc901982ef335e8df39ad7cf4fd23.jpg

Product for context.

LEGO-adidas-Originals-Superstar-10282.thumb.jpg.07c640b75904913c2b68d92c4fe4420c.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shmup said:

Agreed. This would sell like crazy haha. 

I just finished the typewriter, it looks amazing and the mechanics are so good, but as a build I found it to be meh. I'm building the ECTO1 now and it's a really fun build so far (minus all the stickers). I saw the Adidas shoe and thought why? but I'm not a sneaker head.

I'm assuming the typewriter does not actually work, does it?

It is cool, but why not just buy a real working typewriter? It's not just vintage stuff, people still make em 🙂

https://www.staples.com/royal-classic-manual-typewriter-79104p/product_24396754

Screenshot-from-2021-07-12-23-29-29.png

2 hours ago, RH said:

I'm not either but two things pulled me in. I worked at Adidas when I was in college and the packaging looks like a legit shoebox. The whole presentation was just really cool.

5gaddq.jpg.0c4fc901982ef335e8df39ad7cf4fd23.jpg

Product for context.

LEGO-adidas-Originals-Superstar-10282.thumb.jpg.07c640b75904913c2b68d92c4fe4420c.jpg

Damn. That actually looks really nice with the box.

1 hour ago, avatar! said:

I'm assuming the typewriter does not actually work, does it?

It is cool, but why not just buy a real working typewriter? It's not just vintage stuff, people still make em 🙂

https://www.staples.com/royal-classic-manual-typewriter-79104p/product_24396754

Screenshot-from-2021-07-12-23-29-29.png

But I like the look of LEGO.

It does work to an extent. Each character struck moves the arm to hit a piece of paper and if you put ink on the letters it would make a mark (just not the letter you hit) and as you type it moves along like a type writer, once you reach the end you can push it back to start the next line. It also has the paper feed. It's very well made and it is based off the one Ole Kirk Kristiansen (LEGO founder) used.