IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tenjikuronin said:

bnuh5b5g3k371.png

To true to be a meme and rather sad.  Steaming games in the cloud is a joke.  I really hope it never really takes off and after many iterations of failed attempts, companies get it that it sucks.  Now, I understand that part of that last third applies to DLC and that's not going anywhere but the idea of streaming a "killer" game experience from a server has always been and always will be a bad/dumb idea.  Sure, you could potentially have maxed out killer graphics, but for twitchy games, you'll never beat the experience of playing from a PC your input is directly connected to.

• Like 2

^ I had that happen once before at Univ of Louisville in the mid 2000s before I started where I am now.  I made it all the way through the interviews, then some entitled parent in the alumni department wanted to get their nephew a job, and had their own kid at the school too a position.  So they basically twisted the right arm and I got rejected over that entirely, the one who had technically hired me called sad/angry and broke the news.  I never tried getting another job there again after that, didn't see the point.

• Sad 1

I don't watch gamer streamers but the few times I have or stumbled onto them for a reason, I've found it amusing that that have the expensive chairs and 90% of the value appears to be in the back portion... and most streamers lean forward the entire time they play.

Dude, you could have a piano bench and a couple old pillows and you'd be about as comfortable. Gotta have that ballin street cred, though.

• Like 1