IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Yie Ar Kung Fu

BeaIank

11 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Well shit. I doubt I’ll be able to do much with a few hours of play this week. I’ll give it a go tomorrow for a bit though .

Have you played at all yet? Also, it's like 4:30 am in Colorado. You should be sleeping.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm sure you will enjoy this game. It's as much fun as Karate Champ and Best of the Best combined! 

I’m off tomorrow (for now) and have no plans on leaving my place. So I should be able to play. However, I’ve been sick as a dog all week and now everyone else at work is getting sick and calling out. Shall see what happens tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Richardhead said:

I’m off tomorrow (for now) and have no plans on leaving my place. So I should be able to play. However, I’ve been sick as a dog all week and now everyone else at work is getting sick and calling out. Shall see what happens tomorrow. 

Same here, but I'm just going to order pizza and lay around watching football all day.

On 9/21/2023 at 2:26 AM, PII said:

126,200       [obsolete]

103,900       [obsolete]

90,000       [obsolete]

136,200.png

The Bengals are on Monday Night Football, so I have all day to play. You beat my score twice, so you kinda deserve the win this week since I've got the genre title locked up unless four players are sitting on last minute scores to knock me out of the top five.

Events Team · Posted

Current standings posted.

Regarding the tournament, we will discuss if we will postpone it for the start of the year or how we will proceed.

All I can state for sure at this point is that the rules there will follow what I have been doing lately. Focusing on shorter runs to allow people with limited time to play and manage to be competitive.

On 9/23/2023 at 6:53 AM, Richardhead said:

I thought about trying again today, but I'm still not feeling too great either. It would have been tough to beat @PII's score anyway.