IGNORED

Why is Stadium Events So Much More Expensive?

DefaultGen

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah there definitely is nothing in recent years now to cover that kind of heritage, auction sites playing with prices to maximize their money finding rich marks?  Shocking!  Madness really.

VGS wouldn’t have much to talk about in the collecting section if without the heritage and the auctions to discuss in recent years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Things were getting so boring around 2018. It was so awesome. The FOMO finally worse off. Fuggin Deniz.

'Know that I did not start Wata to be just be an alternative and say hey send us games. Most of my efforts have been to GROW the market and that’s what it’ll always be about, growing it in the right way. And it’s still growing insanely rapidly. I’m glad that’s translating into sales for you. Keep having supply and you will keep winning.'

-DENIZ QUOTE

AUG 2020
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, CIB_Wholesale said:

'Know that I did not start Wata to be just be an alternative and say hey send us games. Most of my efforts have been to GROW the market and that’s what it’ll always be about, growing it in the right way. And it’s still growing insanely rapidly. I’m glad that’s translating into sales for you. Keep having supply and you will keep winning.'

-DENIZ QUOTE

AUG 2020

STONKS GUARANTEED TO GO UP fOr3vER!!11!!!!!!!"""!!"""!1111*

* not a guarantee

7 minutes ago, OptOut said:

STONKS GUARANTEED TO GO UP fOr3vER!!11!!!!!!!"""!!"""!1111*

* not a guarantee

i think he was saying 'hey arent you glad you have comps you can point to so you can scalp buyers?'

it's such a weird quote. I wish he said something like.....' I want all the games for myself, and i wish the prices would go down and people leave the hobby' like a collector would say

Edited by CIB_Wholesale
  • Agree 1