IGNORED

Bad Purchasing Combinations

fcgamer

I'm sure many of us worked retail here, and after awhile you get numb to all the weird crap that people buy. Then there's the obvious things like chocolate, wine and rubbers.

Anyways, last night I was cleaning my apartment and then doing some other work around the place. Around midnight, realized I needed a hack saw and some zip ties. Definitely got some weird looks as I went to check out with this particular combination of goods, at about 12:30 in the morning. 

IMG20230822003039.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

I'm sure many of us worked retail here, and after awhile you get numb to all the weird crap that people buy. Then there's the obvious things like chocolate, wine and rubbers.

Anyways, last night I was cleaning my apartment and then doing some other work around the place. Around midnight, realized I needed a hack saw and some zip ties. Definitely got some weird looks as I went to check out with this particular combination of goods, at about 12:30 in the morning. 

IMG20230822003039.jpg

Heh - the store wouldn't carry some of those things unless they thought it a good chance that a fair amount of people would buy them in whatever combination.  I  would likely look askance if someone only bought the zip ties and some duct tape.

Edited by Tabonga
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

IMG20230822003039.jpg

FTFY

B98EF380-3C5C-42D1-88C7-B806E62CD2E1.jpeg

• Haha 3

I worked at a lot of hardware stores when I was younger and we always carried the parts needed to make beer bongs.  It was always funny when people would come in for those items, but always had an excuse for why they needed it.  Almost like they thought we might care and not sell it to them.  😑

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 8:31 PM, fcgamer said:

IMG20230822003039.jpg

Finally doing something about people bitching about your endless posts about local beers and "complete" unlicensed games that don't count.

8 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Finally doing something about people bitching about your endless posts about local beers and "complete" unlicensed games that don't count.

I'd you only knew the half of it...

Can never go wrong with a hack saw and beer, for my safety it's gest to leave it at that.