IGNORED

FO/FT: panic, donkey kong, myriad 6 in 1 cart and box number 89. Q80 Mario Arcade

CIB_Wholesale

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

It’s the only one I’m missing but the price of admission just to say I own it is way to high

Me too. Everybody of course wants top dollar for it too, and I am personally fine with the old “-1” set. Or you and I can piss everyone off and act like it doesn't count 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

It’s the only one I’m missing but the price of admission just to say I own it is way to high

4 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Me too. Everybody of course wants top dollar for it too, and I am personally fine with the old “-1” set. Or you and I can piss everyone off and act like it doesn't count 🤣🤣

Not worth the price, imo. I found a couple sellers back when I was considering a CIB copy, but they weren't willing to budge in the slightest. I'd rather own several other CIB fullsets. Also, since it's the same game as World Class Track Meet, I have zero problem with people who don't have it claiming they have a full set.

Anyways, not trying to disparage @CIB_Wholesale in any way here. Wish you the best of luck on the sale, my friend.

Edited by DoctorEncore

12 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I’m not saying it doesn’t count but like @DoctorEncore said it’s just world class track meet lol

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Not worth the price, imo. I found a couple sellers back when I was considering a CIB copy, but they weren't willing to budge in the slightest. I'd rather own several other CIB fullsets. Also, since it's the same game as World Class Track Meet, I have zero problem with people who don't have it claiming they have a full set.

Anyways, not trying to disparage @CIB_Wholesale in any way here. Wish you the best of luck on the sale, my friend.

There was a CB at auction in the last two weeks.  If you can't buy it fixed price you have to wait a long time for an auction to appear.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Same.

And what really irks me is that I like the Power Pad and I'm really good at the game. 

Sorry to derail thread with goofy video. GLWS!

Edited by Ferris Bueller
Being nice.
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I’m not saying it doesn’t count but like @DoctorEncore said it’s just world class track meet lol

20 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

no way a completionist would let that slide .

Stadium Events is a Bandai game

World Class Track Meet is a Nintendo game

Well Done Agree GIF

• Like 1

• The title was changed to FO/FT Donkey Kong Country Brand New in box Factory Sealed Not Wata not VGA not CGC unopened v-seam vent holes unwrapped still in wrapper... and se
  • The title was changed to FO/FT: 007 VGA 85+
  • The title was changed to FO/FT: top grade 007, stadium events and raw donkey kong country for ebay price matching
  • The title was changed to FO/FT: Moral Kombat 1 and 2 GB VGA 85, se, 007 ,dkc