IGNORED

What are you doing today?

Aguy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to meet my three brothers for dinner at a place called "The Flying Pig".  I only wish our sister was here to join us but she lives in Nevada.

Other than that I am going to finish a replay of Mercenaries Rebirth - I am on level nine of the Dungeon of Trials.  One more level to go after that and then on to the final battle.

Edited by Tabonga

Editorials Team · Posted

Got up, zombied for awhile while my kids did whatever and drank coffee

Wife took kids to church and I sat home and played PS5 and cleaned the kitchen (we had people over for a BBQ last night)

Made lunch for everyone.

Kids are playing LEGOs on the gigantic table(s) I made them, we need to move a bunk bed from our neighbors porch to our garage.  I'm dreading the logistics of this.

?????

Dinner

?????

Dread a certain Monday work meeting

Find out if I died in Werewolf

Play more Switch and PS5

Beer

Sleep

Administrator · Posted

Woke up at like 1:30pm, stayed up way too late playing CoD with the wife. Been mostly just lazing around as it's too hot to do much else, played an hour or so of Trepang2, absolutely loving the game. I should really get off my ass and do some house stuff.

That is called spalling - it is a problem in Colorado too.  The explanation for causes varies from cold weather to being improperly poured.  

Beware of any companies that say they can put a layer of whatever coating on to fix the problem - there were some companies around here that did it several years ago and by the time people found out it didn't last the companies were long gone.

Editorials Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

That is called spalling - it is a problem in Colorado too.  The explanation for causes varies from cold weather to being improperly poured.  

Beware of any companies that say they can put a layer of whatever coating on to fix the problem - there were some companies around here that did it several years ago and by the time people found out it didn't last the companies were long gone.

Yes, all of the above predates us, and came up in the inspection, so we knew it was coming, and coming it did this year.

12 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Yes, all of the above predates us, and came up in the inspection, so we knew it was coming, and coming it did this year.

ON the birght side it looks ugly as sin but the driveway remains useable. You might look at an asphalt overlayment - not sure how well they work but if feasible it would be cheaper than tearing up the old one and replacing it (and hoping the new one lasts longer).

3 hours ago, Tabonga said:

^ I heard the same from various people I spoke to about this. Any "fix" is only temporary.