IGNORED

Name the game!

15 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

You ask me like I played this game and know everything and hide the answer but in case it's unclear

Screenshot2023-12-17171532.png.ed7f796ef3f6e78ea027aa6bb623937a.png

No I'm only asking in order to express my bafflement about what's happening in that pic lol. Maybe you or someone else has some idea.

1 minute ago, Mega Tank said:

You all are using google for these guesses? 

Here I thought some of you were just savages when it came to identifying games.

Some games I recognize without a need to look up anything. Like that picture of Moon Patrol earlier in the thread. Others require some detective work (googling).

For a game like this, definitely.

2 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

You all are using google for these guesses? 

Here I thought some of you were just savages when it came to identifying games.

Yeah I had the same impression. Now I don’t feel so bad 😆

Personally I think there should be a no Google rule and if after all the clues are given and no one gets it we just move onto a new game. Using Google is lame.

14 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Yeah I had the same impression. Now I don’t feel so bad 😆

Personally I think there should be a no Google rule and if after all the clues are given and no one gets it we just move onto a new game. Using Google is lame.

To be fair it's usually a last resort for games we've never heard of such as this one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, bronzeshield said:

I think doing a reverse image search crosses the line, but Googling categories of things is fair play IMHO. I've certainly looked at things like chronological lists of games to remind me of what my options are.

As for a guess, hmmm...a Choro Q game?

To be sure, I don’t mind reverse image searches because one of the checks I’ve done with my images is actually reverse-search them to see if they present a positive result.

Again, I don’t just straight to Google but I will use it when we all seem stumped. But to me, a good image selection won’t present the right game, at least not right away.

I have reversed image searched titles out of curiosity to see if I could have found it that way _after_ I correctly guessed without doing so.

But I did reverse image search this mysterious Santa game out of desperation and found nothing. I'm still dying to know what game this is.

6 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I have reversed image searched titles out of curiosity to see if I could have found it that way _after_ I correctly guessed without doing so.

Yeah, I did that with the Might & Magic game that came up recently, just to sate my curiosity. I don't think I guessed, and I would have been way off -- I assumed it was some obscure Saturn game or something!

Edited by bronzeshield

34 minutes ago, Red said:

At this point, I'll just post the whole screenshot and see if anyone gets it from that.  I'll reveal the answer tomorrow if no one gets it.

santa.JPG.ca34b7dbfeb0e3622c502efc311a6684.JPG

Okay, I found it based on that screen shot, but I googled so I'll wait to see if anyone else gets it.