IGNORED

FS: Star Keeper (NES)

fcgamer

For the sake of preservation of the integrity of the Star Keeper NES games, I had an idea that had come to me this morning during my morning workout.

As Star Keeper has reached investor prices, those of us who own the game should sell it to a central person or company, to prevent scoundrels from copying the game. With so few pieces made, it shouldn't be difficult to track down the owners and keep this game safe forever.

With that said, I'm listing my Star Keeper up for 50K or best offer. If you are interested, please let me know, and also share how my sale to you will ultimately keep this most holiest of grails safe. 

• Haha 2

Administrator · Posted

@fcgamer is this a serious / legitimate FS thread?

If so, I'd ask people not to troll around in here / treat it like a joke.

If it's *not* a serious / legitimate FS thread, then it shouldn't be here and I'd ask people not to make goofy threads in the FS section which is meant for actual marketplace.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3

I've gone fishing. The game was a let down, honestly,I'd much rather play the Battle Kid game, Kubo 3, etc. This one has the story and notoriety but otherwise it would be forgotten.

So many people are concerned about protecting their investments, so I am take offers to sell mine to help assist in the cause, but as we all know, with such collectables as this, it's hard to adequately price it.

• The topic was locked
Administrator · Posted

Selling threads are for selling, not trolling or discussion of an item, so I've locked this.

Feel free to try again. If you're looking for offers, put it up as "For offer" and don't include a price. You can also leave out the ridiculous "tell me how you'll preserve blah blah blah", it's just straight trolling and we're getting a bit tired of entertaining it.

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Agree 2