IGNORED

a3quit4s new game room progress - VERSION 1 COMPLETED AND UPDATE 2/2/23

a3quit4s

39 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

It looks amazing man well done! I might have missed you mentioning it but did you decide not to go with the built onto the wall shelving style?

Yeah, I dunno why though. The premade shelves are just so much easier I guess. Maybe version 2 of the game room when I have a lot more games will require that but for now shelf space isn’t a concern like it was at my old house. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Yeah, I dunno why though. The premade shelves are just so much easier I guess. Maybe version 2 of the game room when I have a lot more games will require that but for now shelf space isn’t a concern like it was at my old house. 

That's fair, I did the same thing, I used to have tons of premade shelves until I had too many games. Either way it turned out rad.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to a3quit4s new game room progress - VERSION 1 COMPLETED AND UPDATE 1/23/23

Decided to do a little weekend project for something I’ve wanted to do for awhile to make like an n64 showcase. It spilled over to today because I had to return one of the shelf units cause it was missing pieces and the replacement I ordered came today. 1/3

A1EFB130-4747-4DD7-AAEF-E6FC67D5F493.jpeg

Edited by a3quit4s

On 1/23/2023 at 3:43 PM, a3quit4s said:

3/3. Shelf link here: WALI Floating Entertainment... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JQGQFNE?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

The sneakers at the top are air max 97s styled in n64 colors and have the power and reset buttons styled on the tongues lol

AE3E50FF-24F2-4F99-970A-CDEC35DC8926.jpeg

Looks great! Unique and aesthetically pleasing.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to a3quit4s new game room progress - VERSION 1 COMPLETED AND UPDATE 2/2/23
Administrator · Posted