IGNORED

Wtb Genesis heavies Musha, centy, trouble shooter and more, Sega Nomad

MrWunderful

I’m sick of waiting around and ready to spend some money. Looking for complete in box, as close to mint as possible (no graded copies please)

clean nomad, needs caps ok (CIB ok)

MUSHA

crusader of centy

trouble shooter

not so heavy but still needed:

Shinobi 3

Comix zone

Streets of rage 1,3

James pond 2

Stormlord

Sol feace 

Valis 2

Syd of valis

Valis

Fireshark

Sagaia 

Warsong

Grind Stormer

Burning force

Hellfire

Shining force 

Raiden trad

Dune

Phantasy star 2

Lost vikings

Lost world Jurassic Park

Saturday night slam masters

Justice league task force (mint cart only)

Gaiares (case art only)

Captain america avengers (mint cart only)

Mickey mania

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Wtb Genesis heavies Musha, centy, trouble shooter and more
1 hour ago, jonebone said:

Wata graded CIB okay?  I have a 9.2 MUSHA that is Mint.

No graded, thanks for the heads up to change my post though. I am trying to play through all my genesis games.  I thought about reaching out to you in case you had any leads, but figured you would see this post. 

16 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Thanks for this post it reminded me I was looking for a crusader of centy loose. Saw one on eBay for $850 and the seller accepted my offer @ $700

Yeah I’m going to have to have it complete. I might start throwing out legit thousand or $1200 offers and see what sticks. Everything is listed at about 1500 bucks on eBay

2 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Yeah I’m going to have to have it complete. I might start throwing out legit thousand or $1200 offers and see what sticks. Everything is listed at about 1500 bucks on eBay

Agree with this, start smashing those best offers if anyone one of the CIBs accepts it. I’ve had luck lately with rares and best offers. 

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

Bump, if anyone knows of places other than here and eBay let me know. This cash is burning a hole in my pocket. 

Plan B, go to the brick and mortar db on this site and call down the list one at a time.

I’ve seen heavies around hear, including a Centy (but it wasn’t CIB.) One of my favorite spots told me they had a guy come in an get rid of a Magical Chase a while back, so you know, don’t ignore the brick and mortars.  For a $1,000-2,000 game, I imagine you wouldn’t mind driving a couple of hours for a pick up, and with that range I assume there’s more than a few brick and mortars in your radius.

14 minutes ago, RH said:

Plan B, go to the brick and mortar db on this site and call down the list one at a time.

I’ve seen heavies around hear, including a Centy (but it wasn’t CIB.) One of my favorite spots told me they had a guy come in an get rid of a Magical Chase a while back, so you know, don’t ignore the brick and mortars.  For a $1,000-2,000 game, I imagine you wouldn’t mind driving a couple of hours for a pick up, and with that range I assume there’s more than a few brick and mortars in your radius.

Are you reading my mind? Lol I was literally just doing that. My wife made a quick list actually. We are looking at them like mini vacations where we buy over priced pieces of plastic 😛  Have a few trips planned so we will see. 

The one thing I did find out though, is the last (3) I visited didnt have the “heavies” I was looking for, outside of the radiant silvergun I got a copy of. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I was hoping once I flashed big cash they would take me behind the curtain to the VIP section(it never happened). 

21 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Are you reading my mind? Lol I was literally just doing that. My wife made a quick list actually. We are looking at them like mini vacations where we buy over priced pieces of plastic 😛  Have a few trips planned so we will see. 

The one thing I did find out though, is the last (3) I visited didnt have the “heavies” I was looking for, outside of the radiant silvergun I got a copy of. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I was hoping once I flashed big cash they would take me behind the curtain to the VIP section(it never happened). 

Haha, no mind reading here.  I just know that hitting up brick and mortars is a long shot, but when you have 3-5 big ticket items and 20-30 shops to call, your chances are kind of high that you might find one of them.

15 minutes ago, spacepup said:

How willing are you to entertain purchasing a cart-only Centy?  Is it out of the question, or would you consider it over CIB?

If the price was right ill Entertain it as trade bait or a condition upgrade for a CIB with a bad cart but  my ultimate goal is complete in box. My entire current Genesis collection is 100% complete inbox. 

• The title was changed to Wtb Genesis heavies Musha, centy, trouble shooter and more, Sega Nomad
1 hour ago, RH said:

Whatcha get?

6E30D7E0-E7D7-4B46-8628-76E97D3DD2F8.jpeg.3ec7e3d9ccd97c3191ffacebf1f8f69d.jpeg

Batman and robin was a “want” but not on my “list”. Usually a bit worse condition wise ( a 6?)than I would spend but well priced so I dont mind. Its cardboard which I am a bit more lenient with, and it displays well. Everything is complete. 

edit: forgot this, at another spot yesterday:

image.jpg.2ad6cb4db2ac2fa3ea350972decce216.jpg

80$! super mint - hangtab. Drove like 500 miles this weekend lol

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Like 2
  • Love 1