IGNORED

All Jelly Belly flavors, ranked

Splain

I found 5 more flavors for the list.  These are under the “Bean Boozled” branding, but are legit flavors to hot peppers.  My wife was actually the one who wanted to try them.

The ingredients also show they use extracts from all real peppers so this isn’t “simulated” flavors of peppers which I’ve seen in countless hot sauces over the years.

9A7C810F-30CE-49D7-8578-79BA67C95974.thumb.jpeg.7dc225157f7e3fc4edd3abdf498573c7.jpeg

AB06D33B-783A-4960-B6FF-88A6CD19D4A1.jpeg.d4197bbfc28e6ce9e4fd129cd8eaceed.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

I like this, I don't like the beanboozled. If I wanted to add more to the jar, I'd have to take out all the flavors they doubled up on because you can't just get the gross ones by themselves and then they disguised them. And I'd never know if it was an even distribution. Right now I know there are five of every type in it.

57 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I like this, I don't like the beanboozled. If I wanted to add more to the jar, I'd have to take out all the flavors they doubled up on because you can't just get the gross ones by themselves and then they disguised them. And I'd never know if it was an even distribution. Right now I know there are five of every type in it.

The cool thing about these is the hot ones are not paired with a "good" flavor.  So, the whole mini box is only filled with those 5 hot flavors.  If you can find a box, you can definitely sort them based off of the way they look.

• Like 1

If you guys are just compiling a list, I'm seriously surprised that nobody has added the "vomit" one yet and made sure to rate it last.  Should you not be familiar, it is a legit flavor, normally available via the Harry Potter "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans" assortment.  Based on my own personal experiences, I have to say that they're kind of spot on, and absolutely disgusting.  Worst of all, IIRC, they're either really closely colored to something that's actually decent or camouflaged as random other flavors within the box, so you don't know that you're going to get one until you either smell it really carefully or bite down.